Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ajp

Which Album is Kylie's "Fav"?

Which album do you think Kylie likes best?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one!

• Kylie 1988
    • Enjoy Yourself
    • Rhythm of Love
    • Let's Get To It
    • Kylie Minogue 1994
    • Impossible Princess
    • Light Years
    • Fever
    • Body Language
    • X
    • Aphrodite
    • Kiss Me Once
    • Kylie Christmas

18 hours ago, RebelMe said:

I can imagine how bad she felt about the bad critics jj4 but I hope she knows how talented she is to build and direct an album, that can be years ahead of its time. Kylie invented Ray Of Light before Madonna, how incredible is this? oprah13 I'm hoping that KM14 get a lot of lyrics composed by her. I think this is the only thing that I really miss in Kylie, a feeling written by her, not by someone analyzing her and her life.

Into the Blue could be so much more strong and personal if Kylie put her touch and co-rote some lines.

Nerina Pallot on Kylie:

“After I worked with Kylie the phone kept ringing for a bit and I did do a lot of work with other people – and this sounds really awful – but I am slightly concerned about working with certain artists who never write on their own. Kylie’s different because I worship her and she is someone who will just pick the best song – it doesn’t matter if she’s written it or not – and I love that about her. But, I think, because of the way the pie is decreasing in terms of music revenue, there are lots of artists who years ago wouldn’t be pushed to write, but now their management is pushing them to, as it’s another potential revenue stream. So sometimes you work with people who are not writers and it’s like pulling teeth. I’m not going to name names. It’s put me off the whole process.”

IP really did ha bad  jj4

1 hour ago, P.O.P said:

Nerina Pallot on Kylie:

IP really did ha bad  jj4

that's interesting. I think the big pressure that Kylie have in US and to catch new fans is that she don't manage very well her albums, like Madonna (this is not about quality, but management). I hope this time things will be more personal, but if it is not, we will have a great album too, as Nerina said, "she is someone who will just pick the best song".

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.