Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Luca

“Dangerous Woman” (album) hit 1.9B streams on Spotify!

Just now, Royalty said:

The fact one of my faves (Greedy) outstreamed Touch It & TBY get pressed lmfao2 

Greedy is ugly, we don't claim her ever creating this song, Myah did that! sorry1 

Just now, Luca. said:

Greedy is ugly, we don't claim her ever creating this song, Myah did that! sorry1 

I really don't understand the hate for Greedy awk1 it's such a fun song, it's catchy, it's danceable, it's cute! She obviously loves it very much! 

2 minutes ago, Royalty said:

I really don't understand the hate for Greedy awk1 it's such a fun song, it's catchy, it's danceable, it's cute! She obviously loves it very much! 

It's a good song yes, but you won't tell me that Greedy is better than Touch It or Thinking Bout You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! orly1awk1meg1nat1wat3wat2wat1yas2meg1interesting1 

Just now, Luca. said:

It's a good song yes, but you won't tell me that Greedy is better than Touch It or Thinking Bout You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! orly1awk1meg1nat1wat3wat2wat1yas2meg1interesting1 

It's not better then Touch it or TBY, but then again, I never said that interesting1 Greedy isn't even in my Holy Trinity from DW, but still it's one of my favorites and you saw the stream seed that I planted? I see the harvest in the album streams! 

1 minute ago, Royalty said:

It's not better then Touch it or TBY, but then again, I never said that interesting1 Greedy isn't even in my Holy Trinity from DW, but still it's one of my favorites and you saw the stream seed that I planted? I see the harvest in the album streams! 

Sometimes deserved better

1 hour ago, Luca. said:

Hello y'all it's time to celebrate!

Touch It outstreaming Thinking Bout You kii talent always wins! sorry1 

1 hour ago, Luca. said:

But since Greedy is winning, does that make it more talented than TBY and Touch It? sorry1 Your logic is faulty just like these streams sorry1 TBY is simply better than Touch It and I don't need streaming numbers to realize it and that's that on that. sorry1 

1 hour ago, Luca. said:

Hello y'all it's time to celebrate!

Touch It outstreaming Thinking Bout You kii talent always wins! sorry1 

@Hannah found dead in the corner with her face covered in dried tears

1 hour ago, Hannah said:

But since Greedy is winning, does that make it more talented than TBY and Touch It? sorry1 Your logic is faulty just like these streams sorry1 TBY is simply better than Touch It and I don't need streaming numbers to realize it and that's that on that. sorry1 

Into You snatched so yes, talent still remains winning! sorry1 

Just now, Luca. said:

Into You snatched so yes, talent still remains winning! sorry1 

Side To Side is actually winning and if my memory is correct you don't think STS is very talented sorry1 Streams do not equal talent sweetie sorry1 Since Despacito is one of the most streamed songs you think that is talent? sorry1 

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.