Sign in to follow this  

Discussion Make Me still sounds fresh

9 posts in this topic

Has anyone returned to bop to this classic 

I think it sounds dated.. I don't mean to burst your bubble, its a bop, but for some reason 2016 was full of those high pitched background vocals, and I honestly am glad they don't really appear that much anymore (they were all over Linkin Park's new record..)

1 minute ago, barbiej33p said:

I think it sounds dated.. I don't mean to burst your bubble, its a bop, but for some reason 2016 was full of those high pitched background vocals, and I honestly am glad they don't really appear that much anymore (they were all over Linkin Park's new record..)

Same.

24 minutes ago, barbiej33p said:

I agree,

I find alot of the other tracks on the album still sound fresh but Make Me def sounds dated. I kinda found it was dated when it came out

@barbiej33p When I received the notification of you liking my post I thought the title said "Make Me still sounds trash" dead4

I think the whole album sounds pretty fresh.

There are a few small production elements that were more on trend than creating them but I still bop to the whole album.

Make Me included.

I still listen to Glory as if it was the first time! It is so fresh and good, a masterpiece

I still love the chorus and her vocals on it. Not a huge fan of the high production vocals at the beginning, but I still think it's one of her best singles in years.