Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

BackToBasics

WHERE IS X6?!

So...Few minutes ago I saw Pink's new album cover and I started crying...She had announced single few weeks ago&few minutes ago she announced new album while Xtina...is probably eating oreo jj4 It makes me sad and I don't know what to think...Few months ago I thought that Xtina'll release new album faster than Pink and now...I'm prettu sure that Beyonce's 7th album will come out faster than Xtina's 6th ahs1

What's going on with her?!She used to be so inspired and proud of her work...it took her 2 years to record B2B...I think that she won't release new album in the next few months cry3

23 minutes ago, BackToBasics said:

So...Few minutes ago I saw Pink's new album cover and I started crying...She had announced single few weeks ago&few minutes ago she announced new album while Xtina...is probably eating oreo jj4 It makes me sad and I don't know what to think...Few months ago I thought that Xtina'll release new album faster than Pink and now...I'm prettu sure that Beyonce's 7th album will come out faster than Xtina's 6th ahs1

What's going on with her?!She used to be so inspired and proud of her work...it took her 2 years to record B2B...I think that she won't release new album in the next few months cry3

I Feel Your  pain 😫 Even though

Your supposed to be Humble, She must've forgotten who the THE HELL she is ! There's no reason why at this point in her Career, She's not on Beyonce level kylie2 I pray to the good Lord that she doesn't have a emotional relapse when she realizes what  is happeningwendy4 Message me , I'm a great Therapist

1 hour ago, NOVAAYEARZ said:

I Feel Your  pain 😫 Even though

Your supposed to be Humble, She must've forgotten who the THE HELL she is ! There's no reason why at this point in her Career, She's not on Beyonce level kylie2 I pray to the good Lord that she doesn't have a emotional relapse when she realizes what  is happeningwendy4 Message me , I'm a great Therapist

I understand that she's a mother but come on...Every pop girl with kids released album&went on tour and Xtina hasn't been able to do this since years anna1 Beyonce gave birth 2 months ago but there are rumours that she's getting ready to go on tour in 2018 while Xtina's doing nothing as usual cry4 she always describes herself as a person who loves music so why the hell have we been waiting for a new album since 4 years?! dead4

1 hour ago, jdpm1991 said:

Wasn't it supposed to have come out like the end of last year?

Sis...she's been talking about new album since 4 years kesha2 I feel like she wanted to release it in 2015 or 2016 but it didn't work out so she will drop new single and album without giving fuck like she did with lotus  sia4

5 minutes ago, BackToBasics said:

Sis...she's been talking about new album since 4 years kesha2 I feel like she wanted to release it in 2015 or 2016 but it didn't work out so she will drop new single and album without giving fuck like she did with lotus  sia4

There should be no FUCKING excuse if she Fails again anna1

Being a singer doesn't always mean that you HAVE to snatch commercially/on the charts but, she should want the best for herselfbey2

Just now, NOVAAYEARZ said:

There should be no FUCKING excuse if she Fails again anna1

Being a singer doesn't always mean that you HAVE to snatch commercially/on the charts but, she should want the best for herselfbey2

I know she didn't care about Lotus but she could have looked at it like a chance to attract some new fans sia4YB is a bop and it would have been huge if she had promoted it properlycry9  Lotus could have easily sold millions of copies ww and make her relevant again (when it comes to charts) and now,after her last two albums flopped GP doesn't care about her anymore,even her fans can't stand her  fall2

I dont care about commercial success, in fact I'm confident she won't do well. Best she could do is a hit single

But I want the album already (and good) and tour. No, every artist can tour regardless of their commercial success, just has to be much smaller scale 

I just wish someone would slap her in the face and tell her like it is. jj4 Being surrounded by yes-people is not good for your career nor your artistic growth. jj3

Or if you no longer want to take music seriously just fucking say so. It would literally take 2 minutes of her day to go on Twitter and tell us that sorry, I'm not releasing an album anytime soon. Instead she keeps giving us false hope and then keeping us in the dark. It's fucking disrespectful at this point. um2

On 11.08.2017 at 8:08 AM, ParentalAdvisory said:

cry4

Sis,I've had emotional breakdown since Thursday when P!nk's new single came out and we know nothing about Xtina's new music cry3 If she talked to us it would be a lot easier jj4 we don't know what's going on...

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.