Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

NOVAAYEARZ

Hello

Hello, 

I'm NOVAAYEARZ and I'm now officially a Katy fan bey1 I've been eyeballing her as an artist since 2011 and I just saw the W magazine photoshoot and....I Lived 😫 So this thread is open to Katycats who want to "Interview" me I'm here with Open arms :D

Just now, NOVAAYEARZ said:

Ok great because the M section wendy4

There has been a bit of turbulance in here lately, but for the most part we try to keep it cute. I don't really go into the other artist sections but I'm sure they're fun. jj1 

18 minutes ago, TSUNAMI said:

Welcome to Candyland bébé

We are in the Katy Section worshipping our goddess and savior Katheryn whose latest album I hope you own

WELCOME bby 💦💦💦💦

Buying the physical copy Saturdayayumi1

1 hour ago, California boy said:

Welcome in Katy section! Where are you from? jj2

Im from Upstate NY and I Stan Madonna, Kylie Minogue, Freddie Mecury, Britney Spears,Xtina,Katy,etc. I'm passionate about Music and I'm an aspiring Singer and I'm Black bey1

3 hours ago, NOVAAYEARZ said:

Im from Upstate NY and I Stan Madonna, Kylie Minogue, Freddie Mecury, Britney Spears,Xtina,Katy,etc. I'm passionate about Music and I'm an aspiring Singer and I'm Black bey1

There are other apiring singers in the section kylie2

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.