Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Anna-wa

One year and some change later - Lemonade "anniversary" megarate (Results 8/20/17 at 2 PM EST)

Sent!

Out of curiosity I searched for my scores for the last year's rate and All Night is the only placing which remained the same. I also got reminded of how much I still adore everything about this album, even the songs in my bottom 3 are all good.

15 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

Sent!

Out of curiosity I searched for my scores for the last year's rate and All Night is the only placing which remained the same. I also got reminded of how much I still adore everything about this album, even the songs in my bottom 3 are all good.

I know right cry7 this album is incredible.mp3 cry7 

I'm pretty sure I deleted my old ratings though. eve1 

Thanks everyone for their submissions so far! @Diamond and I are officially setting the due date at this Friday, August 18, so please try to get your stuff in stat! clap2

15 hours ago, havok said:

Sent. 6 Inch, Formation and Freedom better SNATCH. Otherwise it'll be stablished that you have no taste. 

175.thumb.gif.0b075ccd36ba802e08441118bc

6 Inch is nice but it's nothing when compared to Love Drought or All Night wendy3 

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.