Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Anna-wa

One year and some change later - Lemonade "anniversary" megarate (Results 8/20/17 at 2 PM EST)

5 hours ago, Diamond said:

ok let me binge watch a few more episodes and i'll send them kii. dead1 

in case i'm not here which is a possibilty actually, here i am leaking the rare footage of the all night protective group watching and judging its haters

5WnWPgl.gif

from left to right: our late friend LSH, me, @Diamond and whoever also stans hardcore.

2 hours ago, Vilppu said:

in case i'm not here which is a possibilty actually, here i am leaking the rare footage of the all night protective group watching and judging its haters

5WnWPgl.gif

from left to right: our late friend LSH, me, @Diamond and whoever also stans hardcore.

literally me when I saw some of these scores...

5WnWPgl.gif

2 minutes ago, Anna-wa said:

Not to be too much of a tease, but I can definitely tell this is gonna bring the meltdowns brit0 anyways, only approximately 2 more hours (1 hour and 8 minutes if you wanna be exact) brit0

@Andres @Diamond @fab @havok @Lachlan @Manel @Maraj @Monster  @Parker @Redporus @Rosé @Royale @SWINΞ @Urbanov @Vilppu @Zachary

Can't wait for the Love Drought to snatch cry7 

Just now, Anna-wa said:

2 more hours (1 hour and 8 minutes if you wanna be exact)

a misclick but still laughed

2 minutes ago, Diamond said:

literally me when I saw some of these scores...

5WnWPgl.gif

i just hope love drought/all night get higher than last year. if they don't, i might or might not pull an LSH.

5WnWPgl.gif

I can't be here for the entire thing unfortunately since I have to leave for work 30 minutes after this starts   cry9 

but I'll definitely be here for Love Drought getting eliminated in last place rav2 

3 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

i just hope love drought/all night get higher than last year. if they don't, i might or might not pull an LSH.

5WnWPgl.gif

*Britney voice* You're just gonna have to wait and see sia3 

Just now, Royale said:

Hold Up will win. x

Just now, Vilppu said:

don't know for how long i can get away with pretending to be studying not to go greet the guests but for now i'm here ready to be upset.

5WnWPgl.gif

ALRIGHT HERE WE GO NOW!

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.