Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Anna-wa

One year and some change later - Lemonade "anniversary" megarate (Results 8/20/17 at 2 PM EST)

5t3aHlk.png

(banner made by @Dr. Slay)

Sooo it's been a while since Lemonade first came out and we had that megarate by @Jony. Now, it's been over a year, people's opinions have changed, and me and @Diamond think it's time to do *DJ Khaled voice* another one.

The rules are simple. You send a PM to *both* me and Diamond with your ratings for each track on the album. Your least favorite gets a 0, your second least favorite gets a 1, and it keeps going like that until your favorite gets an 11. So the scores you're allowed to give are: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and each score must only be used once. In other words, you're ranking your fave to least fave on the album!

Ratings are due 8/18/17 so please start submitting your ratings to me and Diamond now. We are very excited to see what has and hasn't changed since the last Lemonade megarate over a year ago!

List of songs:

Spoiler

Pray You Catch Me - 
Hold Up - 
Don't Hurt Yourself - 
Sorry - 
6 Inch - 
Daddy Lessons - 
Love Drought - 
Sandcastles - 
Forward - 
Freedom - 
All Night - 
Formation - 

Just now, Parker said:

I haven't listened to the whole thing because of my streaming service but I know most of these so I'll send my rates!

You have to know ALL songs before participating hoe alex1

19 hours ago, Skyline said:

Forward is going to be brutally dragged in this rate though.

That's one thing that has not changed from the first megarate and this one. tehe1 Poor Forward.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.