Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Infrared

Special Tour Offer : 2 Tickets for the Price of 1

On 11/08/2017 at 2:13 AM, Freaky Prince said:

no? jj4

Gaga's team were giving away free tickets outside the arena for the Australian artRAVE dates after the 2 for 1 tickets didn't sell, people got free upgrades and the upper tiers were sectioned off. Katy is pulling a Gaga dead4

On 11/08/2017 at 2:53 AM, Infrared said:

Ya'll really can't enter a thread without mentioning Gaga anna1

Sis you ain't slick, we know this thread was created with some salt jj2

20 minutes ago, Courtney Love said:

Gaga's team were giving away free tickets outside the arena for the Australian artRAVE dates after the 2 for 1 tickets didn't sell, people got free upgrades and the upper tiers were sectioned off. Katy is pulling a Gaga dead4

Sis you ain't slick, we know this thread was created with some salt jj2

or I know how to behave myself. Must be a foreign concept for rats. It's the basics of the industry - tour where there's a demand. There's nothing wrong with providing affordable tickets to paying fans nat1 

Just now, Infrared said:

or I know how to behave myself. Must be a foreign concept for rats. It's the basics of the industry - tour where there's a demand. There's nothing wrong with providing affordable tickets to paying fans nat1 

Well we know why Gaga isn't coming back to Australia, which I'm high key pressed about hay1 Poor Katy tho, she thought her tour would sell probably. She just added a third date in Sydney when the first two are struggling to sell. Her team are a mess.

5 minutes ago, Courtney Love said:

Well we know why Gaga isn't coming back to Australia, which I'm high key pressed about hay1 Poor Katy tho, she thought her tour would sell probably. She just added a third date in Sydney when the first two are struggling to sell. Her team are a mess.

Katy just needs to rebrand herself in the U.S.

Gaga will perhaps come back next era seeing The Cure went top 10 and MR went Platinum in Australia. I mean Madonna paid Australia for dust. Most artists think it's just too expensive to bring the tour to Oceania. Even Beyonce paid it dust, even though she slayed The Mrs. Carter show.

4 minutes ago, Infrared said:

Katy just needs to rebrand herself in the U.S.

Gaga will perhaps come back next era seeing The Cure went top 10 and MR went Platinum in Australia. I mean Madonna paid Australia for dust. Most artists think it's just too expensive to bring the tour Oceania. Even Beyonce paid it dust, even though she slayed The Mrs. Carter show.

Madonna's tour didn't sell amazingly here though, the dates were spread so far apart because they were expecting to add more. After it was clear that wouldn't happen, they changed them around and cut her time here shorter. Australia is much more into seeing legacy acts live atm, people Like Blondie and Alanis Morrisette. Pop girls are struggling to sell when they come here recently but those acts sell out.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.