Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

AGNTEA

Rainbow is the album of this decade.

I am sorry, but this album is just cry5 Thought that Witness will be my fave, but urgh. It's all I ever wanted cry5cry5 OH MY GOD I AM AT BOOGIE FEET; WHAT A FUCKING GOOD SONG AAAAH THAT COMPUTER SOUUUND! What the fuck. Joanne is nothing compared to this, even though I love it, srsly. Kesha what did you do, this is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

wendy4fall6 Fuck those pop farting snap sounds I can't hear anymore (except on Witness title track and Swish Swish) and fuck the mainstream, oh my god my Kesha is back like never before fall6 ALL OF HER UNRELEASED STUFF IS SHOOK; RED LIPSTICK WHO?? THINGS WORK OUT THAT WHAY WHAT??? ALBUM OF MILLENIUM, LADAY GAGA, IT'S RAINBOW AND NOT ARTPOP fall6

2 minutes ago, Infrared said:

Although I'm not a fan, I'm glad her fans finally got to hear new music and I'm glad her troubles with Dr. Luke have become background music. No one can deny Kesha's growth. 

I was like "Oh fuck, the album is out right now..where have this 5 years gone??". And she is showing exactly the side I wanted her to show the GP, that's why I am having meltdowns as fuck I guess. cry5

3 minutes ago, Royalty said:

THIS ALBUM IS SO GOOD clap1 

SOME. PEOPLE. THEY GOT THE BIG BFRAINS

THEY MAKE UP. THE COMPUTER GAMES. BADIIIIING

clap1 WHAT THE FUCK KESHA I LOVE YOU OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD cry5

It's truly a masterpiece, it's so symbolic and personal to Kesha yet can relate to all of us tho. Some tracks sound like the very best unreleased Kesha's classics like Goodbye, I'm The One and Red Lipstick. This album is so healing and beautiful and I can't wait to have it in my hands

The booklet is a rainbow oprah1

The CD is a spaceship fall3

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.