Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

4th Harmani is coming

Down was cute for the first 10 minutes, but became shit after that. However, Angel is a bop, and you can't deny it. Loving the looks they're serving in the video. Their vocals are much bettet in this song too, R&B fits their voices well. . please buy the single on Iwunes now!

27 minutes ago, Winniedeng. said:

I cant wait for My Everything 3.0, arianata is so inventive. Will she finally get a no.1 without collab?

Jokes on you because she hasn't gotten a number one WITH or WITHOUT a collab so HA whit1 Whew I really did THAT what a fav-defending CLOCK whit1

5 minutes ago, Parker said:

Jokes on you because she hasn't gotten a number one WITH or WITHOUT a collab so HA whit1 Whew I really did THAT what a fav-defending CLOCK whit1

whit1 Fifth Harmony can't relate! They're highest charting singles are all WITHOUT collabs!! whit1 

3 minutes ago, Winniedeng. said:

whit1 Fifth Harmony can't relate! They're highest charting singles are all WITHOUT collabs!! whit1 

Actually they can because they both don't have number ones wendy4 And wyd both of their highest are collars wendy4 Still love them though

Just now, Winniedeng. said:

Omg this, i was just trying to be funny and thene attacked 5ifth Godmoney awk1 @Parker your (You Drive Me)Crazy.mp3 awk1 

nnn let me play this off as I was just joking with you because I knew you were joking so I thought I'd come for you as a joke yes what a #COVERUP cry7cry6

Just now, Parker said:

nnn let me play this off as I was just joking with you because I knew you were joking so I thought I'd come for you as a joke yes what a #COVERUP cry7cry6

im not joking tho, i feel super uncumfortable around you. awk1 the only way i would feel better, is if you bought me VIP awk1 and purchased 7/27 on itunes awk1 

7 minutes ago, Winniedeng. said:

im not joking tho, i feel super uncumfortable around you. awk1 the only way i would feel better, is if you bought me VIP awk1 and purchased 7/27 on itunes awk1 

O em eye goodiness eye yam sew sour ee let me dew sew immedi @ ly ny3 I hoe pee u feel bet er now ny3

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.