Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

P.O.P

Kylie's highest budget music video?

5 minutes ago, ajp said:

It was "All The Lovers" - it cost $1,000,000 rav3

9 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

Obviously two great videos - but I feel like there is not much to them (especially Head)

All The Lovers is just dozens of extras on the LA streets and like two seconds of CGI, Head was shot completely in front of a blue screen.

Come Into My World took days to film (that's $$$), millions of extras and intense post production.

On a second thought most of her videos are amazing but it feels like her best videos can't be that expensive.

Like Confide In Me (just six different wallpapers), Slow (tens of extras by the pool), In Your Eyes (dancers in front of a tour backdrop basically) giveup1

13 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

There is a lot to head, especially if you want to do it correctly.

I am not saying it was cheap, but most sceens are just Kylie's face zoomed in for the Gods.The video doesn't have that much intense CGI, either.

I really don't see why it would be more expensive than LAFS or Chocolate.

45 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Interac ETransfer from Kylie Minogue: $1,000,000

"For All The Lovers lol"

Joseph Kahn is pretty big in the MV World - He did "Toxic" and that was (I think) a $1,000,000, too. brit11

33 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

I am not saying it was cheap, but most sceens are just Kylie's face zoomed in for the Gods.The video doesn't have that much intense CGI, either.

I really don't see why it would be more expensive than LAFS or Chocolate.

You're missing the joke.

tumblr_osac3luBOi1vrjwbvo1_500.gif

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.