Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Sylk

How I Might Be Mariah's Long Lost Child! - A Conspiracy Theory by Sylk

*Note: This thread is full of facts and hard evidence on how I, Sylk formerly known as Sylkmonster is the legitimate first child of global superstar Mariah Carey. I have come with receipts and HOT pipping tea so sit back and enjoy!

RWwDRkB.gif

As we all know in 1993 Mariah married Sony CEO and Satan Tommy Mottola. Now ofcourse the marriage didn't last long and Mariah filed for divorce in 1997. According to unconfirmed rumors, I happen to be born in March of 1996. Now it's no secret that Mariah's marriage with Tommy was a troubled one. There were reports of abuse and what not, but I found several sources claiming that aside from Mariah wanting a bit more control over her career, she also wanted something else. Something to cradle in her arms, something to suckle on her soft nipples, something to call her mommy.

Tommy from his previous marriage already had two kids, so ofcourse he would immediately rebuke any idea of Mariah having a child, especially at the peak of her career. But what if.. Mariah slipped out and had a secret love child behind his back? It is very possible, and there is hard evidence to back this up. 

According to my calculations, I would have been conceived in July of '95 and where exactly was Miss Carey in July of '95? Far away from Tommy helping underprivileged kids go to camp ofco!

campmariah95_13_large.jpg

Could it be that she found a specimen? Possibly a single parent of one of the camp-goers? Could it be that the smile on her face in this pic is the result of the joy exuding from a Mother-to-be? Let's see some pics from the following months. 

msg95_3_large.jpg

This is from October of that same year, why is she sitting down during her concert? Carrying a child is definitely strenuous work, could it be that Miss Carey's back could not handle an hour long concert because she's three months pregnant? It's definitely possible.

Let's investigate further. 

Just a month later she was spotted in Spain, Madrid promoting her fifth studio album Daydream. She was apparently at a "Radio station" or so we've been told...

madrid29nov95_1_large.jpg

doesn't that Einstein looking guy look a bit too old to be a radio host? I thought so too. Could it be that Mariah wasn't really at a radio show but at the RADIOLOGIST? This does seem the right time to get her 20-week ultrasound scan. Coincidence? Let's keep digging. 

parisjan96_1_large.jpg

Her she is in early '96 promoting Daydream in Japan, what is the saying? Ah yes, Pregnant women just have that glow. Nothing more. 

And to add fuel to the fire, it just seems a bit odd that Mariah, often famed for her desire to flaunt her body suddenly began wearing more covering stuff, why would she do that, perhaps to hide an everygrowing baby bump?

ama96_6_large.jpgrocknroll96_1_large.jpg

Now we get to the birthing part, as we all know during Daydream era Mariah's career was in full swing, promotions, tours, interviews you name it, One Sweet Day was enjoying it's 16-week long reign, but suddenly in March, Mariah disappeared, yes disappeared. Her last appearance was Feburary 28 and she did not resurface until March 5th, two days after I had been born. 

japanairport96_1_large.jpg

Look at her face, she is clearly happy to be a mother and enjoying a back-pain free non-nauseous life, motherhood definitely suits her. 

But wait a min.. Mariah? a Child?? oh no no that's very bad for Miss Carey's career, Tommy already accused of sabotaging her career, definitely must've pulled some strings and gotten the child away from Mariah, and out of her life. That explains it.

Mariah then appeared in May at a Memorial Service for National Peace Officers

peaceofficers96_4_large.jpg

Look at her face, she is clearly disturbed and emotionally wrenched after having her son RIPPED from her arms and given away. She was asked to sing One Sweet Day but she instead opted to sing Hero, perhaps finding comfort in her own songs. Poor thing...

"But sylk what happened to you, where did you end up?" you may ask, well I asked my mother... if that is her real name ofco, she claims that I was born to her, but I have definite proof that during her Tokyo visit she had a layover where she gave birth, to me. And somehow my "parents" got me. 

It's not a coincidence, I can hit whistle notes? I've clearly inherited my real mother's talents. And NO question on how I'm super festive and love Christmas, despite not even being christian, it's in my genes. 

To further support my claim, I have morphed my own face with Mariahs, and well the result is uncanny...

Wq6YOhT.jpg

Could it be that I am the long lost child of Mariah Carey?

Could it be that the emotional trauma of losing me led to her breakdown?

Could it be that One Sweet Day and all of her other songs are ultimately about losing me and reuniting with me someday? 

Could it be that Monroe and Moroccan are my step-siblings?

Yes, Yes, Yes and Yes. 

The proof is right here. 

That is all. 

Image result for oprah atrl gif

Just now, Vulnicura. said:

I was about to open the Tori thread but this was a read

I Wish You Well to reunite with your mothercry7

Yes, I decided to keep myself busy in order to stay up! sia2 But the tea was definitely there, time to save my Mom from Stellard and reunite with my little brother and sister!

Image result for mariah carey game of war gif

It explains the Daydream Tour arguably being her vocal peak; your spirit in her womb was blessing her vocal cords. It also explains her elusiveness in 1996 and her suddenly delivering her magnum opus. Her pregnancy and her firstborn child being taken away from her made her reflect on her life, mature and deliver Butterfly.

1mkxG3v.jpg 

5 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Dem Babies ft. Sylk incoming?

djoyMp9.gif

Shall I investigate on how Taylor might be your twin sis separated at birth?

BV0FoNT.gif

3 minutes ago, Coca-Cola said:

yes we agree. now drop that album and bless us with that voice.

auFihfd.gif

Only if you're featured on it!
auFihfd.gif

7 minutes ago, Sylk said:

Shall I investigate on how Taylor might be your twin sis separated at birth?

BV0FoNT.gif

Only if you're featured on it!
auFihfd.gif

let's do this. we gonna break your mom's record for longest #1.
auFihfd.gif

9 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

It explains the Daydream Tour arguably being her vocal peak; your spirit in her womb was blessing her vocal cords. It also explains her elusiveness in 1996 and her suddenly delivering her magnum opus. Her pregnancy and her firstborn child being taken away from her made her reflect on her life, mature and deliver Butterfly.

1mkxG3v.jpg 

omg this explains why her voice sounded so good during her 2nd pregnancy with the twins 

Break Your Own News

Let's not forget she had a song called "Babydoll" on Butterfly. Babydoll, as in babies. Could this song have an underlying message of Mariah wanting HER babydoll? Let's take a look at the lyrics for some in depth examination:

Verse:

It's 2:11 and I'm stressing
Watching TV in my hotel suite
I check my service every second
At 2:10 you still hadn't called me
So I'm gonna leave my cell phone
Turned on in my purse by the bed
And before I fall asleep
I guess I'll just check my machine
Again and again because I'm
Obsessing on you

Mariah is desperately waiting for news about her newborn baby @Sylk, but his trash ass new "parents" refuse to talk to her about how he's doing. She spends every waking moment thinking about her beautiful baby boy.

Chorus:

I wanna be your babydoll
Wrap me up nice and tight
Love me all through the night
Come lay me down
Enfold me in your arms
Cover me with velvet kisses
Rock me on and on
And whisper softly to me
You wanna be my babydoll

The chorus is from @Sylk ha perspective. He wants mommy Mariah instead of these odd strangers taking care of him. He wants his mom to come and rock him/give him kisses/show her motherly love.

There is now no question in my mind that Sylk is in fact the daughter of Mariah Angela Carey. I rest my case.

giphy.gif

22 minutes ago, Kali said:

Sylk born March of 1996 and Mariah releases this magnum opus thereafter? A coincidence? Or a secret message to her lost lovechild? You decide

auFihfd.gif

Omg i didn't even think of this, it all makes perfect sense wtf

0l9Mn4U.gif

20 minutes ago, Bionic Monster said:

Let's not forget she had a song called "Babydoll" on Butterfly. Babydoll, as in babies. Could this song have an underlying message of Mariah wanting HER babydoll? Let's take a look at the lyrics for some in depth examination:

Verse:

It's 2:11 and I'm stressing
Watching TV in my hotel suite
I check my service every second
At 2:10 you still hadn't called me
So I'm gonna leave my cell phone
Turned on in my purse by the bed
And before I fall asleep
I guess I'll just check my machine
Again and again because I'm
Obsessing on you

Mariah is desperately waiting for news about her newborn baby @Sylk, but his trash ass new "parents" refuse to talk to her about how he's doing. She spends every waking moment thinking about her beautiful baby boy.

Chorus:

I wanna be your babydoll
Wrap me up nice and tight
Love me all through the night
Come lay me down
Enfold me in your arms
Cover me with velvet kisses
Rock me on and on
And whisper softly to me
You wanna be my babydoll

The chorus is from @Sylk ha perspective. He wants mommy Mariah instead of these odd strangers taking care of him. He wants his mom to come and rock him/give him kisses/show her motherly love.

There is now no question in my mind that Sylk is in fact the daughter of Mariah Angela Carey. I rest my case.

giphy.gif

omg BionicMonster has spilled the SCALDING hot fact-fused tea!

Image result for receipts atrl gif

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.