Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kirjava

Xtina hanging with Gilbert (short vid)

58 minutes ago, StrippedX said:

She's WASTED and/or HIGH ny2 

Most likely drunk. She said during Stripped-days that she didn't enjoy getting high.

Or maybe her views have changed since then. ny5

3 minutes ago, StrippedX said:

dead2 

Probably posted while they were drunk and then they realised it's not the smartest thing to show her kissing a guy (even tho he's gay and her friend) while having a fiancé. interesting1 Not like Matt can do anything about it. ny5

Just now, Kirjava said:

Probably posted while they were drunk and then they realised it's not the smartest thing to show her kissing a guy (even tho he's gay and her friend) while having a fiancé. interesting1 Not like Matt can do anything about it. ny5

My thoughts exactly. Do we KNOW for a fact he's gay tho? ny2 

1 minute ago, StrippedX said:

Are we looking at a new You Lost Me / Blank Page situation? interesting1 

Nah, they've been friends/working together since Stripped, possibly Debutina days. It'd be weird af for them to start something now. + I'm pretty sure, he's gay.

@Dita you're the expert about her dancers. What's the tea?

1 hour ago, Kirjava said:

Wait, wtf is this. dead4

Another private gig? Maybe after this was the vid taken. 

But that's definitely not her singing. Looks to me like one of the backup vocalists is singing?

This was from her last concert on July 25. And yeah, it's her backup singer singing while X was eating a cheeseburger changing costumes moo1

8 hours ago, XSlayed said:

This was from her last concert on July 25. And yeah, it's her backup singer singing while X was eating a cheeseburger changing costumes moo1

Oh ok. moo1 I was scared she did another private gig. jj4 

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.