Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kivo

Do you think Kesha will have any collaborations coming soon?

Do you guys think as Kesha is now allowed to release music, she will do any collaborations with any artists in the near future? She was hinting Macklemore and Iggy Azalea often talked about her wanting to work with Kesha. Thoughts? oprah6

1 hour ago, Chris Morlock said:

Eagles of Death Metal

Dap Kings Horn section

Dolly Parton

oprah8 

I don't mean on the damn album lol brit10ny5 I mean side collaborations, like she had for Dirty Picture, Timber, etc... 

1 hour ago, rosekesha said:

Doubt collab with Iggy will happen, I think she will be featured on a Macklemore single soon.

Has Macklemore not released his full track list yet? If not Kesha will likely be on it. 

4 minutes ago, Kivo said:

I don't mean on the damn album lol brit10ny5 I mean side collaborations, like she had for Dirty Picture, Timber, etc... 

dirty picture was on the UK edition of animal rav3 

I doubt it. I think Rainbow being able to be released is potentially an appeasement to Kesha, us and a attempt to confuse the GP so they replaced talk about the legal stuff with music and think she's 'free'. So I'm not expecting new music at all until the next album's promotion begins.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.