Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

TomTom

Just imagine...

51 minutes ago, CroNich said:

No thanks... Kesha owns the song by herself and if Adele sung it too, Kesha would sound awful in comparison. 

4 minutes ago, Maybe said:

Kesha wouldn't sound "awful" in comparison to anyone.  

Yeah, I don't think she would sound awful at all. She would just be overpowered, as her vocals clearly aren't as powerful as Adeles. But they are improving every day!

Just now, Dan said:

Yeah, I don't think she would sound awful at all. She would just be overpowered, as her vocals clearly aren't as powerful as Adeles. But they are improving every day!

No one's vocals are as powerful as Adele's... Kesha's are damn powerful though. 

5 hours ago, Maybe said:

Kesha wouldn't sound "awful" in comparison to anyone.  

Kesha has an amazing powerful voice, but she has horrible technique, and I am saying this a stan. She is lucky that she uses it to her advantage and makes it work. Putting her on a song with someone like Adele would be a disaster because Adele's voice is even more powerful than Kesha and her technique never ever slips. Adele can make any other female singer sound bad by comparision. 

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.