Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

LuranusLur

Rainbow album review by me!

hi animals it is the celebrating day!! the day for Rainbow and i listened to it alot now so I can say what i think they are for:

Bastards: it is for to not let mean people stop you from being nice or what u want. i believe this to. and i think it is simple music for a meaning that is simple! and i think the end is like Hey jude

Let em talk: this is the same only with more fun and fast music. for to not stop just for other people talking bad

Woman: because she is a woman she is happy even if others see bad things about it

Hymn: this is one of the favorites to because i think it is about being an animal!! we are like a team!

Praying: this song is for the ex doctor!!

Learn to let go: even if bad things happen in ur life you can remember it but not let it make you feel badly about it forever because it wont hel you get better and happy again it think. and the video of the song is kesha wanting to be like a kid again!

Finding You: i like this one alot because it is like past lives from Warrior and that is one of the good ones on there. maybe there is more lifes! and i think it sounds like solsbury hill by peter Gabrial

Rainbow: it is my favorite one i think!!! its about to live in color and being happy. and even if parts of ur life is in bad times there will always be good ones after like arainbow after a bad storm! 

Hunt You down: she doest want her boyfriend to cheat on her or she will act country!!

Boogie Feet: it is the fun song for wanting ot dance and have a party! it has the sounds of let em Talk because of the egals of death metal i think to. 

Boots: i think this one is the catchy one about loving her boyfriend!

Old flames: this one is good because it is old country song. it has dolly parton in it and she is nice and it was wrote by her mom Pebe! it is about being in love more with someone then others

Godzilla: this one is wrote by her mom to. and it is good but a short one. I think it is about real animals or ppl who are nice but accidently make messes so ppl think they are mean but they cant help it or dont mean to!

Spaceship: this is one of the favorites to because i think aliens come sometimes. i listen to the radioshows that talk about it on at night. she does not want to be with the bad people and at the end she goes with them. 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.