Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

NOVAAYEARZ

My Top 5: Witness

I've listened to Kathryn's New 4th Album 👏 👏 👏👏 👏 👏 This album is why I stansia3

So here's my top 5 (and why)

5.Witness 

It perfectly speaks what she wanted to do with the album it is somewhat a reminiscent of the TD yet so fresh 😍 I love it and it speaks to me antm1

4.Chained to the Rhythm

This song may not impress everyone however, it actually relates a message that even Woke people of color try to stress enough to others such as White Supremacy, The idea of "American Dream" and the mistreatment of Gays, POC, Immigrants,etc.

3.Roulette 

The track is haunting and reminds me of Eurythmics and I believe that if it was a Single ,it would be PERFECT with an Aesthetic like the W magazine shoot brit13

2.Mind maze

Another haunting,experimental track :D

1. Pendulum

I don't and won't explainbey1

5 hours ago, NOVAAYEARZ said:

I've listened to Kathryn's New 4th Album 👏 👏 👏👏 👏 👏 This album is why I stansia3

So here's my top 5 (and why)

5.Witness 

It perfectly speaks what she wanted to do with the album it is somewhat a reminiscent of the TD yet so fresh 😍 I love it and it speaks to me antm1

4.Chained to the Rhythm

This song may not impress everyone however, it actually relates a message that even Woke people of color try to stress enough to others such as White Supremacy, The idea of "American Dream" and the mistreatment of Gays, POC, Immigrants,etc.

3.Roulette 

The track is haunting and reminds me of Eurythmics and I believe that if it was a Single ,it would be PERFECT with an Aesthetic like the W magazine shoot brit13

2.Mind maze

Another haunting,experimental track :D

1. Pendulum

I don't and won't explainbey1

TASTE! YOU'VE GOT TASTE BISH cry5 I love Mind Maze!! And Pendulum, and all the other ones you mentioned fall6

8 hours ago, NOVAAYEARZ said:

That's what happens when you Stan Impossible Princess by Ms Minoguesia3

Let me listen to this album tomorrow kylie2 I can't belive I Belive In You came out in 2004 btw, it sounds so 2011 and fresh omg kylie2

btw my current Witness Top 5:

1. Witness

2. Chained To The Rhythm

3. Mind Maze

4. Power

5. Dance With The Devil

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.