Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Curtains

State of Grace (Remastered)

Love is a state of grace...

310847StateofGracecoverpng.jpg

As requested by Breatheheavy users, here's a remastered version of State of Grace, made by myself! I might include it on a future project if you like it... wink1.gif

Listen to it right here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fMi7GGqfGY&t=6s

If you want a download link, please ask me!

As always, comments are appreciated!

Enjoy! slayney.gif

This sounds so much better than the original version, so much less... harsh sounding. yas2 The production reminds me of a Madonna for some reason and I can't tell why.

I wish I was able to edit songs like this. antm1 Britney should hire you to go through her unreleased catalogue and remaster songs for her twentieth anniversary. brit0

14 hours ago, Juinae said:

This sounds so much better than the original version, so much less... harsh sounding. yas2 The production reminds me of a Madonna for some reason and I can't tell why.

I wish I was able to edit songs like this. antm1 Britney should hire you to go through her unreleased catalogue and remaster songs for her twentieth anniversary. brit0

That's really sweet thank you! :)

20 hours ago, Courtney Love said:

You've done such a good job again cry9 You should remaster more of her unreleased cry9 

I've done some on In the Zone/Femme Fatale rediscover already, and I will probably do some more soon! ;)

On 8/13/2017 at 6:48 PM, Juinae said:

It sounds like Frozen during the chorus! brit0 

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.