Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Bubble

BREAKING: Meek Mill's Ls are now proven to in fact be sexually transmitted

It just gets worse as we go down the calendar year.

Grammyless and with no chart topping hit, the one true thing Barbz held near and dear to defend their fave turned out to be complete fallacy. 

No, Nicki is not the best selling female rap artist. She never was. Just like she never was the best dressed person at the Met Gala 2017 (despite her fans falsely misleading her to thinking she was), or like the time her 8 win-streak at the BET awards was ended by Remy. Or like the time all of her 10 releases this year failed to reach top 10 on the Billboard Hot 100. Or like the time her freshly released MV was outviewed by a video about watermelon extraction.

The Kingdom was nothing more but a virtual reality. That crown she wore was nothing more but a store bought plastic toy. Nicki is not a legend. Nicki is not even real. Nicki is a concept. A concept built on pseudo produced thought, a false misrepresentation of an actual person. A dishonest alter ego. Nicki Minaj the character leaves a trail of lies for her ignorant fans to blindly follow.

She lies about being bisexual. She lies about not being a Karbon Kopy of Kim. She lies about her real skin colour. She lies about her heritage. She lies about her accent. She even lies about who writes her music; lies, lies, lies. 

Who actually is Onika Tanya Maraj? When are we going to meet her and not the female Yeezy, Harajuku Barbie, Roman Zolanski and a plethora of other disguises she uses to dupe everyone?

The real Nicki is clearly a Sociopath, who has bamboozled her way on to the charts (and into the Grammys that one time). I could go on allday ripping into this nutjob, but I got things to do. Its time to reflect on who you actually are stanning Barbz.wendy4

Regardless of your opinion, she has managed to clock a top 10 hit every album and caused pop culture to pay attention to her for Seven Years.  Negatively or Positively. Her impact even has caused people to look for more female rappers like Nicki or in general again after Years without another female rapper making an impact like Missy Elliot. 

However, I do agree her attitude has put off a lot of people. I know it's her schtick to act like these rapper dudes in the industry, but no one likes their personality either...

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.