Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Aidan.

Kylie on Stage

Mildura Arts Centre presents a touring exhibition by Arts Centre Melbourne
Kylie on Stage.

Kylie on Stage is a major exhibition celebrating magical moments from Kylie Minogue’s highly successful concert tours.

Drawn from Kylie’s spectacular stage wardrobe held at Arts Centre Melbourne’s Performing Arts Collection the exhibition features costumes from tours dating back to 1989 as well as more recent tours such as Kylie Aphrodite les Folies in 2011. Featured designers within the world-first exhibition include Dolce and Gabbana, John Galliano, Julien Macdonald, Karl Lagerfeld and Jean Paul Gaultier as well as local designers including Peter Morrissey and Mark Burnett.

http://www.milduraartscentre.com.au/Whats-On/Exhibitions/Kylie-On-Stage.aspx

On 8/15/2017 at 9:35 AM, sillykitty said:

Bring it back to the ukjay1

My sister saw 'kylie's dressing room' at the costume museum in London and I am bitter. Why have both members of my immediate family been closer to legend than moikylie2

Aidan's dad betrayed, disowned and went to a concert wendy4

Turgenev's Fathers and Sons was right, parents ain't shit wendy4

1 hour ago, Vertigo-go said:

Aidan's dad betrayed, disowned and went to a concert wendy4

Turgenev's Fathers and Sons was right, parents ain't shit wendy4

When my dad is 90 and needs a liver transplant, guess who isn't helping wendy4

"Aidan, please, HELP"

"Remember when you didn't take me to the Kylie Concert wendy4 You old anyway RIP wendy4 "

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.