Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

This sound for LG6?

1 minute ago, Merryem said:

hm dead2 well given the BTWB -> ARTPOP gap and the artRave -> Joanne gap i guess it could go either way dead2 but dropping LG6 after only waiting a little over a year after Joanne is just too fast for gaga imo. dead2 

Dont forget CTC dead2 

56 minutes ago, Merryem said:

honestly......im slayed dead2 i'd be down to hear some of her rock stuff, but maybe stick to pop-rock. this stuff goes too hard even for her. 

Yeah, I don't know how well it would go down with some of her fans too. But I really do think she could pull it off. I'd be satisfied with pop/rock too though.

1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

Omg if I fucking read this again dead4 LG6 is either coming Q1 2018 or Q1 2019. 

Do yall think they would invest that much money in this soundtrack and basically make a whole era out of it? I dont know, dont really think so.

She's free next year until Sept, so unless she's taking some time off, she can release new album for Grammys, plus she has high chances if winning a few for MR/Joanne. Or if she's not, then she'd definitely be making a new one those 8 months and release it around Grammys 2019, Q1. 

Late 2020? Sure orangu1 I dont know why is everyone suddenly scared that she will take that much time to drop a new album, it never takes her longer than 2.5 years. 2020? So what would she do in 2018 (before asib)? Whole goddamn 2019? 

orangu1 

@Monster add him mad1 

It's probably in her contract to promote the ASIB soundtrack. She might as well treat ASIB as LG6 and it flops, release the real LG6.

On 8/15/2017 at 3:40 AM, CHANEL #1 said:

I want more rock/pop a la Born This Way. Obviously not a carbon copy but there's so much more she could do with rock/pop. BTW as an album is a great example of her ability to combine different genres together and have it work flawlessly. That's what I want more of. 

BTW is by far my favorite album by her, that said my all time favorite album moo1 but after Joanne, I'd honestly rather see her doing a TFM kind of album in order to have a successful era. Catchy hooks, pop beats, crazy videos and stuff. Releasing a BTW-ish album after Joanne would be a big risk.

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

BTW is by far my favorite album by her, that said my all time favorite album moo1 but after Joanne, I'd honestly rather see her doing a TFM kind of album in order to have a successful era. Catchy hooks, pop beats, crazy videos and stuff. Releasing a BTW-ish album after Joanne would be a big risk.

Gaga doesn't need to make music just for success anymore tho. 

And she doesn't want to. She's not in the mindset she was when she made TFM. She hasn't been. 

She doesn't need to dumb herself down or not take risks to not have a successful era.

7 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

Gaga doesn't need to make music just for success anymore tho. 

And she doesn't want to. She's not in the mindset she was when she made TFM. She hasn't been. 

She doesn't need to dumb herself down or not take risks to not have a successful era.

I think she still cares about commercial success. It's for sure not her priority while making music, but she seemed very happy when MR went top 5 and when her songs sky-rocketed on itunes after the halftime (she said that in one of the radio interviews she did the day JW video dropped). 

Joanne era seems the only time she "didn't care" about commercial success, but to me it seemed like she was saying those things because the album had no hit material in it.. Does it make sense?

And not to mention that Mark Ronson said while thy were making Joanne she was usually saying "lets put a TFM hook here".

Well, TFM was certainly not dumbed down, and all the controversy at that time, the satanic performances, Alejandro video etc, were certainly risks jj2

Just now, Vamp said:

Unfortunately I'm quite sure that ASIB soundtrack will be treated as LG6... #LG72020

l0hkTwf.gif

There are Bradley songs in it too (Digging My Grave), so why would she make it an album if there are songs with someone who is not a singer in it? Do you get what I'm trying to say? She also mentioned there will be covers too.

Think of it as Xtina treating the Burlesque soundtrack as a studio album. She didn't because she wasn't the only one on it (Cher was on it with solo songs), she had covers on it as well and only 3 original tracks. Like... there was everything to not count it as an album.

Do you get what I'm trying to say? rip4

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

There are Bradley songs in it too (Digging My Grave), so why would she make it an album if there are songs with someone who is not a singer in it? Do you get what I'm trying to say? She also mentioned there will be covers too.

Think of it as Xtina treating the Burlesque soundtrack as a studio album. She didn't because she wasn't the only one on it (Cher was on it with solo songs), she had covers on it as well and only 3 original tracks. Like... there was everything to not count it as an album.

Do you get what I'm trying to say? rip4

I do understand what you mean but I think her team will keep in mind that the tracks are being released to tide over impatient fans and that she doesn't necessarily need the publicity of a new album in 2018, in which case LG6 won't be coming until 2019.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.