Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Rebel Bitch

ZERO Charts for Last.fm

Sorry if someone already made this thread before, I saw it now on ATRL and  I think it's really cool oprah2

t3ftcpR.png

A place for music and chart fanatics to have their own "HOT 100".
With ZERO you can generate weekly charts of the songs you listen most based on your Last.fm. In addition, you can also access curiosities from your charts and create 'certificates' for songs and albums. See these and other tools in the following sections.

Last.fm

To use ZERO, you must have a Last.fm account, a "social music network," where you can track the artists and songs you listen to most

After you sign up there is an option called 'Charts' alongside HOME, FAQ, FORUM  & YOUR LAST.FM USERNAME (I recommend you to let Google Chrome [if you're using it] to traduce it) and there in the right side you will see 'Latest #1', there underneath you see 'Artist', 'Album' and 'Music', in the 'Music' section you click and it will ask you to import the 'weeks' from you last.fm account, you import them (given the fact that you signed up in ZERO with your last.fm account) and you will be able to check every single week, the import process takes a few seconds.

it literally even has the 'records' for songs with better debuts, artists with the best debuts, it has also the largest number one and most weeks in the number one and everything  this is just like your own mini-Billboard

http://zerocharts.com.br/login

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.