Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Better anti-rape bop?

And since no one wanted to answer the question: 

I think the Bed Intruder Song is one of the most iconic meme songs EVER. Literally started an entire trend of songs made from news report snippets + it helped raise awareness to the bad situation in the projects and Dodson further endorsed projects like a Sex Offender App and stuff.

11 minutes ago, Dr. Slay said:

sorry but whats with you and the term "rape" lately dead4

That’s the point. He’s pissed he got WPs for the last comment he made so he’s just trying to push buttons. Sad :(.

13 minutes ago, Beaux said:

is tis a serious question?

tToyoAG.gif

Yes it is. Which song do you think managed to better achieve its goal as an anti-rape/rape awareness song?

Note: Out of fairness I included the remix of TIHTY since that's the version that helped get it to #1 on the dance charts.

2 minutes ago, SWINΞ said:

That’s the point. He’s pissed he got WPs for the last comment he made so he’s just trying to push buttons. Sad :(.

No that's not the point. :( The point is that I asked you all a serious question and no one was willing to answer it and instead decide to talk about warnings I received which is even against the rules.

So, I'm gonna ask you AGAIN. Do you think TIHTY or Bed Intruder Song was more successful in raising awareness to the cause? Only one of them is a platinum single, as far as I know.

2 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Bed Intruder is a better song cause it's catchy - something that Gaga hasn't achieved since ARTPOP daysjj4 

TIHTY is doing its job better though shrug1 

By being played at a club with rape scenes from the video being shown on the screen while people dance their asses off?

These disgusting remixes were commissioned by Gaga's label/manager to help promote the song and potentially win the Oscar. wendy4 Once she lost, she stopped giving a shit about all of it.

2 minutes ago, Fatriah No1Care-y said:

By being played at a club with rape scenes from the video being shown on the screen while people dance their asses off?

These disgusting remixes were commissioned by Gaga's label/manager to help promote the song and potentially win the Oscar. wendy4 Once she lost, she stopped giving a shit about all of it.

When I said that I was thinking about original version cause remix of this song is a travesty

26 minutes ago, Fatriah No1Care-y said:

this video has me SCREAMING fall3 

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.