Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Aidan.

Kylie Release Sleepwalker (aka the Sleepwalker Vs K+G thread)

Which One  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Sleepwalker VS K+G

• Sleepwalker
    • Kylie + Garibay

Legend has TASTE and put the superior Kylie + Garibay up for streaming and let Scatwalker rest in piss jay1 

Just now, trashmagic said:

Legend has TASTE and put the superior Kylie + Garibay up for streaming and let Scatwalker rest in piss jay1 

In what WORLD is K+G superior when one of the songs is literally half sung by not Kylie jay1

Plus creepy talking. Black and White, however mess1

2 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

K+G >>> Sleepwalker, i thought this was a known fact? oprah12

I guess some people like @Aidan. prefer alternative facts!

10 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

In what WORLD is K+G superior when one of the songs is literally half sung by not Kylie jay1

Plus creepy talking. Black and White, however mess1

The production is SO much better on K+G and the songs are actually mastered jay1 Scatwalker sounds like the songs are demos and aren't even finished jay1 

3 minutes ago, trashmagic said:

The production is SO much better on K+G and the songs are actually mastered jay1 Scatwalker sounds like the songs are demos and aren't even finished jay1

d both are noisy as fuck, but K+G serves the bops that Sleepwalker didn't! tho we love Break This Heartbreak!

I WANT SLEEPWALKER IN ITUNES QUALITY NOW. alex1 It has some of her best songs post-Cancer and it doesn't deserve to rot on soundcloud.

I liked K+G too but they were no match to Break This Heartbreak, Glow and Wait. alex1 

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.