Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tasso

P!nk - What About Us (Music Video)

I absolutely LOVED the choreo and some of the scenes. 

But like most political songs this year, it always have a hollowed echo of what is going on politically. 

But that doesn't make the song bad, it's just above average. It doesn't get me there or understand the political statement.

Beautiful! The choreo was perfect. I could feel the emotions through the dancers.

And I cant at the P!nk hate, when she is such a strong supporter of equality for so long now without making it feel she does it to benefit from it.

22 minutes ago, BackToBasics said:

It's one of her best music videos oprah7

I'm proud of her :D the dancers brought so much Emotion,Her vocal arrangement was spot on and my comment from yesterday wasn't a way of me saying she doesn't deserve the award this year,But me and Monster had actually sent letters to the RCA Executive Peter Edge stating that he's gonna have to pull rank on Xtina's team and fix her problem because at the end of the day He's still gonna want his money But I'm proud of Pink bey6

1 hour ago, Kyoteki said:

I absolutely LOVED the choreo and some of the scenes. 

But like most political songs this year, it always have a hollowed echo of what is going on politically. 

But that doesn't make the song bad, it's just above average. It doesn't get me there or understand the political statement.

This jj3 I mean, it's not bad but tries to come off as a social song when it's waaay to vague jj3 I actually thought this was a song about a relationship at first???

4 minutes ago, #Music said:

This jj3 I mean, it's not bad but tries to come off as a social song when it's waaay to vague jj3 I actually thought this was a song about a relationship at first???

Right. It's weird and extremely vague

3 hours ago, Kyoteki said:

I feel like this is because so much is happening politically there’s no way that getting a song written, produced, and mastered with specific details wouldn’t be considered “old news” by the time it came out. It’s vague enough to cover the fact that Trump doesn’t care about us and doesn’t get into any specific subject since there are so many new issues presenting themselves almost on a daily basis. 

4 hours ago, NOVAAYEARZ said:

I'm proud of her :D the dancers brought so much Emotion,Her vocal arrangement was spot on and my comment from yesterday wasn't a way of me saying she doesn't deserve the award this year,But me and Monster had actually sent letters to the RCA Executive Peter Edge stating that he's gonna have to pull rank on Xtina's team and fix her problem because at the end of the day He's still gonna want his money But I'm proud of Pink bey6

P!nk has been recording the same music since years but it doesn't change the fact that she's underrated as fuck tbh bey2 She has an amazing voice,maybe she doesn't belt out notes like Whitney/Celine but she really has amazing live performances oprah7 She's huge in Australia&Europe (especially Germany) but not in US...she only has 2 #1s on bb hot 100...Songs like u&ur hand,try,fucking perfect,please don't leave me or funhouse deserved to be #1 hits fall1 but her team didn't care about promotion in the US until TTAL era jj3  WAU is a great song with amazing lyrics and it deserves to be #1 but I don't think it will happen even after the vmas cry9 

I don't think that RCA executives can do sth about Xtina because she's lazy jj3 If they could do sth to force her to do sth more about music&promotion, they would do this but they can't,it's her choice fall2 and I don't think they care about her because she's not hot artist anymore,I mean if she had Beyonce's or Adele's type of fame(fans go crazy whenever they release sth),she would be their #1 artist but she's not relevant anymore no matter what she does so dead2 

She killed her own career cry9

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.