Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Redporus

Gagz Why?

Equating rape to skin color file1 I mean now.

There's a difference between asking one random person on the street and having an open discussion on Twitter for anyone to answer. She's not forcing people to answer. There have been many african americans here for it, ya'll love to see it one sided to push your angle.

The fact that she is getting backlash for this is ludicrous. It's like people get dragged for being complacent but then when they are unsure how to help and subsequently ask to help, they're still dragged.

What do y'all want her to do..

1 minute ago, Infrared said:

There's a difference between asking one random person on the street and having an open discussion on Twitter for anyone to answer. She's not forcing people to answer. There have been many african americans here for it, ya'll love to see it one sided to push your angle.

Exactly. Like she's trying to help and people are offended that she's asking how to help like wtf 

3 minutes ago, Infrared said:

There is a positive to this but the question sounds like something that shouldn't be asked but done oprah8

2 minutes ago, Redporus said:

There is a positive to this but the question sounds like something that shouldn't be asked but done oprah8

She's literally asking how it can be done. If she is unaware of how to do it, can she not ask oprah12  

1 minute ago, Redporus said:

Race conversations will always be awkward. I acknowledge that it can come off privileged and can be offensive. I don't blame anyone if they are upset. Hopefully something fruitful comes from this and she uses her foundation to make more impact in the community.

It's an honest question that many would ask but I feel like she is only asking because she is famous and if she wasn't she probable wouldn't have advocated for us.

So there is a positive to it, which is the fact that she is using her platform to advocate but then people might think on the lines of her being a hypocrite on the basis that she only care because she has a platform...

Lol idk I think it's a good question to ask but preferably she should be DOING it, it's not rocket science to know fall2

6 minutes ago, Infrared said:

Race conversations will always be awkward. I acknowledge that it can come off privileged and can be offensive. I don't blame anyone if they are upset. Hopefully something fruitful comes from this and she uses her foundation to make more impact in the community.

This tbh!

I hope sumn positive comes out of it fall2

2 hours ago, Kenya said:

She's literally asking how it can be done. If she is unaware of how to do it, can she not ask oprah12  

If you are unaware, research tbh....don't go on twitter lol 

Social media is good research material but with racism there are tons of research material...

I wonder what her reaction would be if someone told her that she's obligated to pay reparations then, or if someone confronted her about Hilary's wicked doings. I mean, it's one thing to promote the state of being kind to one another, but it's completely cynical to believe that you're going to change an entire system and the political climate by doing so. This "Pop star agenda" is a complete joke.

I appreciate that she's using her platform to spread awareness & speak out, but in the context of her other tweets, I can't take her actual interest in these things seriously. I mean, didn't she also make a poll asking people if they think Trump is Racist supporter or not? rip4 

3 minutes ago, Spencer Pratt said:

Disgusting racist ugly bitch, she deserves the backlash... she is just as ugly on the inside as she is on the outside and I didn't think that would be possible

Sad that you're using such a devastating situation to come for an artist you're obsessed with. She's just trying to start the discussion.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.