Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

jdpm1991

Less embarrassing to love/listen to as a GP member: Britney or Gaga

1 minute ago, Michael. said:

the Wendy crowd also agreed when Wendy said that Gaga wasn't someone she would tune in to watch, your point? 

Shall we compare those two videos and see the difference nat1  The ki is that Wendy actually said she wanted to see Britney perform and the crowd said no, so your point is mute 

and then add in videos of after Gaga performed - both national anthem and superbowl nat1 

Just now, Infrared said:

Shall we compare those two videos and see the difference nat1  The ki is that Wendy actually said she wanted to see Britney perform and the crowd said no, so your point is mute 

and then add in videos of after Gaga performed - both national anthem and superbowl nat1 

My point is the Wendy crowd isn't a good reference but go on.

Just now, Infrared said:

um yes there are. Members of the GP who actually went AGAINST wendy and said the opposite, so sidestep out ny12 

alright, there are. Are you happy now? :) 

OT: Britney is the right answer. Gaga is seen as a bigger gay icon than Britney, very few straights would admit to listen to Lady Gaga because of that. 

3 minutes ago, Michael. said:

alright, there are. Are you happy now? :) 

OT: Britney is the right answer. Gaga is seen as a bigger gay icon than Britney, very few straights would admit to listen to Lady Gaga because of that. 

straights listen to Gaga all the time. It's good to get out and talk to people lmfao2  

People in the U.S only remember Britney for BOMT, the umbrella, and being an embarrassment on stage. Woo a legacy. 

4 minutes ago, Infrared said:

straights listen to Gaga all the time. It's good to get out and talk to people lmfao2  

People in the U.S only remember Britney for BOMT, the umbrella, and being an embarrassment on stage. Woo a legacy. 

i'm sure they do, Gaga is extremely popular among the straights since Joanne dropped. 

tea

7 minutes ago, Michael. said:

i'm sure they do, Gaga is extremely popular among the straight since Joanne dropped. 

tea

Given that her tour is selling better than ArtRave and Born This Way Ball, her headlining at Coachella amongst other things, and her having appeal in conservative Republican areas, I'd say the straights are comfortable with Gaga. Straight people aren't just white frat boys, even I myself have been in a fraternity (just graduated), who all watched Gaga's Superbowl and listen to a variety of artists including Katy, Taylor Swift and Kesha (in the midst of all the trap, hip-hop crap).

Ya'll love to put straight people into one box, as if straight people aren't the majority of people in the world dead4  Fucking idiotic and just toxic.

17 hours ago, Spencer Pratt said:

Definitely Britney. My friend with 12 days of christmas on itunes years ago got ''Marry the night'' free on iTunes, and she's never been able to delete it since. When it came on the aux with a car full of people recently everyone ripped the shit out of her, she was so embarrassed seriously she went bright red. Everyone was cringing we were all in hysterics like the fuck you listening to that big nosed transvestite for why is she on your phone lame ass? seriously she was about to catch these hands but then she explained over and over that she got it free and can't delete it um3

lmfao1rip2 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.