Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

jdpm1991

Less embarrassing to love/listen to as a GP member: Britney or Gaga

I always got shit for stanning Gaga a few years back, and considering she hasn't been popular in Ireland for a while now, I don't see that changing rip4 Britney has always been heralded as a sex icon here, so she was pretty popular among boys & girls and I think that her music is viewed with more sentimental value, so probably her! sia1

4 minutes ago, Infrared said:

Seeing that Britney was actually booed when being presented as a SuperBowl option on Wendy, I'd say Gaga. 

Are you really using Wendy's audience as a reference? lmao and at least she was considered an option, Azealia Stanks can't even release her 2nd effort.

12 minutes ago, Simón. said:

and this bad why?

No one is saying it is.

From the GP perspective (in the United States, at least) being gay is still a turn off. Gaga's at the head of that. Britney made disposable bops that anyone could listen to. It just how it is. xtina11

3 minutes ago, Jake said:

No one is saying it is.

From the GP perspective (in the United States, at least) being gay is still a turn off. Gaga's at the head of that. Britney made disposable bops that anyone could listen to. It just how it is. xtina11

Not really seeing that Gaga has many conservative fans dead4 and gets praise from people of all different generations. 

5 minutes ago, jdpm1991 said:

Are you really using Wendy's audience as a reference? lmao and at least she was considered an option, Azealia Stanks can't even release her 2nd effort.

What does Azealia have to do with anything? dead4  I hope you're not thinking what you're thinking...

Definitely Britney. My friend with 12 days of christmas on itunes years ago got ''Marry the night'' free on iTunes, and she's never been able to delete it since. When it came on the aux with a car full of people recently everyone ripped the shit out of her, she was so embarrassed seriously she went bright red. Everyone was cringing we were all in hysterics like the fuck you listening to that big nosed transvestite for why is she on your phone lame ass? seriously she was about to catch these hands but then she explained over and over that she got it free and can't delete it um3

Britney. She has classics even straights can sing along too. She is an icon despite her lack of talent very well remembered and so are some of her hits.

Gaga is seen as cheesy, too gay and idk...people don't think she's cool. Basically everything that came after The Fame Monster is not very well received by the GP and straights. The rest is okay I guess but still... um3 I wouldn't put anything post TFM on my birthday playlist although I love BTW and the three good songs from NoAnne.

28 minutes ago, Jake said:

No one is saying it is.

It's honestly a turnoff everywhere. Not saying it's good that it is but it's just what it is.

26 minutes ago, Infrared said:

Not really seeing that Gaga has many conservative fans dead4 and gets praise from people of all different generations. 

Oh honey...are you really that delusional? Let us NOT. dead4 

8 minutes ago, Fatriah No1Care-y said:

It's honestly a turnoff everywhere. Not saying it's good that it is but it's just what it is.

Oh honey...are you really that delusional? Let us NOT. dead4 

Shall we go back to this map YOU yourself posted. I'm the one who lives in America. Stay the fuck down if you don't know shit. Given that her Superbowl is the MOST watched, let's repeat MOST watched U.S performance of ALL TIME, you can tell she has appeal all across the U.S. and many republicans and conservatives praised her performance after and let's not forget MR being played on country radio stations and on AC wendy4

lady_gaga

54 minutes ago, Infrared said:

Seeing that Britney was actually booed when being presented as a SuperBowl option on Wendy, I'd say Gaga. 

the Wendy crowd also agreed when Wendy said that Gaga wasn't someone she would tune in to watch, your point? 

29 minutes ago, Spencer Pratt said:

Definitely Britney. My friend with 12 days of christmas on itunes years ago got ''Marry the night'' free on iTunes, and she's never been able to delete it since. When it came on the aux with a car full of people recently everyone ripped the shit out of her, she was so embarrassed seriously she went bright red. Everyone was cringing we were all in hysterics like the fuck you listening to that big nosed transvestite for why is she on your phone lame ass? seriously she was about to catch these hands but then she explained over and over that she got it free and can't delete it um3

you are something else lmfao1 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.