Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

CalixSpurius

This Sound For LG6 (Nu-Disco & Deep House)

Deep House & Nu-Disco sounds are totally foreign to American market but has been really popular around the mediterranean coast especially as beach club music for a long time.

As a huge Deep House & Nu-Disco fan, I feel like if Gaga can pull a coherent Deep House & Nu-Disco album, it would be her Confessions on a Dance Floor. Would you be here for this sound ? 

More songs of that kind: 

Spoiler

I don't know about this sound in particular, is sounds too similar to the tropical house influences that are already overused.

I do want her to experiment with new sounds inside of the pop realm though.

The Cure would be a good place to start with a general direction for the new album.

2 minutes ago, Living Dead Boy said:

I don't know about this sound in particular, is sounds too similar to the tropical house influences that are already overused.

The Cure would be a good place to start with a general direction for the new album.

Yes and tbh

If she was to make LG6 a pop come back, she should move to Europe and record. No more House for now, and I wouldn't mind her finding a new fashion Aesthetic like Kylie during Light years or something simply Glamorous yet approachable

If she was to make LG6 an experimental album I would have it be Indie/Rock/Alternative aretha1

12 minutes ago, Living Dead Boy said:

7 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

No mj1 Not a fan at all mj1 As the previous comment said, it sound very tropical-ish mj1

For LG6 I want this sound - discopop

or smth like - dancepop

Please, nothing less or more orangu1 But, you never know with her orangu1

It's hard to explain but tropical house inspired pop songs are simply a revamped version of pop, Chainsmokers' songs for example, they are definitely pop, beats are short and the biggest melody comes from vocals. In deep house, beats are more continuous creating longer melodies instead of repeating short sounds. I think only similarity is the type of chill edged beats used like drum types but melodically they are very different because tropical pop has no long continuous melodies deep house has, it has more discrete repeating melodies. That's just my opinion of course. 

Just now, CalixSpurius said:

It's hard to explain but tropical house inspired pop songs are simply a revamped version of pop, Chainsmokers' songs for example, they are definitely pop, beats are short and the biggest melody comes from vocals. In deep house, beats are more continuous creating longer melodies instead of repeating short sounds. I think only similarity is the type of chill edged beats used like drum types but melodically they are very different because tropical pop has no long continuous melodies deep house has, it has more discrete repeating melodies. 

I get it, but I want a pop comeback orangu1 I want LG6 to be electropop or discopop orangu1

2 hours ago, Living Dead Boy said:

sounds too similar to the tropical house influences that are already overused.

wat3

23 minutes ago, Shiver said:

It is basic af tho rav2

Even still it's an improvement over most of Joanne brit12

24 minutes ago, CalixSpurius said:

The Cure is tropical house infused pop aka exactly the type of music The Chainsmokers make hay1

Still better than their entire discography ny1 

Also The Cure isn't tropical house.

it may not be house but it's the definition of (very basic) tropical rip4

Even still it's an improvement over most of Joanne brit12

it's not even better than Come To Mama so let's not!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.