Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

CalixSpurius

This Sound For LG6 (Nu-Disco & Deep House)

She should go back to being influenced by European music trends again I agree, Deep House is still the biggest genre in Europe so I'd be here for it, but it's been on European pop radio now since like 2011 so idek.

My personal opinion is she should work with Daft Punk and Nile Rodgers to make a Disco-Dance album inspired by the 70s and 90s, she could change up her aesthetic and wear dark hair again and have 70s glamour for half the era and then go Vuitton Brown again and wear archive Versace for a more 90s influence

8 hours ago, Harry Styles said:

My personal opinion is she should work with Daft Punk and Nile Rodgers to make a Disco-Dance album inspired by the 70s and 90s, she could change up her aesthetic and wear dark hair again and have 70s glamour for half the era and then go Vuitton Brown again and wear archive Versace for a more 90s influence

I've never been so here for something in my entire life. giveup1 

8 hours ago, Harry Styles said:

She should go back to being influenced by European music trends again I agree, Deep House is still the biggest genre in Europe so I'd be here for it, but it's been on European pop radio now since like 2011 so idek.

I would like a Daft Punk collab, but everything that I've heard from them has pretty stale (?) choruses. Like, the way the instrumental is during the chorus has pretty much the same rhythm/tempo as the verses, no explosive choruses.

Do you get what I mean?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.