Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

New Dangerous Woman Tour merch available online

I'm sorry but $175 for a fucking bomber jacket? Who does this bitch think she is? That material better be from the cloth Jesus was wrapped in as a newborn because that's the only way to explain this overpriced nonsense.

xmPQsWd.gif

7 minutes ago, Hannah said:

I'm sorry but $175 for a fucking bomber jacket? Who does this bitch think she is? That material better be from the cloth Jesus was wrapped in as a newborn because that's the only way to explain this overpriced nonsense.

xmPQsWd.gif

let's get matching surgical masks

1 minute ago, TattooedHeart said:

The Dangerous Woman album cured my depression, cleared my skin, and saved my marriage!

same! too bad the merch prices brought all of that back + made me diabetic and lactose intolerant rip1  

1 minute ago, TattooedHeart said:

tbh, and all those new things are ugly af, just give me the posters with the pretty pictures pls!

I like the bomber jacket but then I saw the price and nearly had a stroke! jj4 

Just now, TattooedHeart said:

tbh I could by a $20 H&M bomber jacket and print that logo on it probably um2 

SERIOUSLY. All of her merch is like that! jj4 I would get the price if it was some new and innovative design that was hand crafted by some famous designer but girlie probably just got on photoshop, plopped her picture/text on to it, and said "good enough!" jj4 

Just now, Hannah said:

SERIOUSLY. All of her merch is like that! jj4 I would get the price if it was some new and innovative design that was hand crafted by some famous designer but girlie probably just got on photoshop, plopped her picture/text on to it, and said "good enough!" jj4 

Honestly, a lot of the time, I feel like artists make ugly merch overpriced just cause they realize they can put no effort into something and people will still buy it

omw a solely @TattooedHeart and @Hannah thread oprah7 Loving this concept oprah7

OT: Not surgical masks fall6 They could be a cute lil product since they are low-key her thing but  why did they have to market them as surgical masks fall6 She tryna sell these to doctors fall6 I think NOT fall6 But maybe seeing how stinkin expensive a JACKET is rich doctors are ha only demographic so makes since I guess fall6

Just now, TattooedHeart said:

Honestly, a lot of the time, I feel like artists make ugly merch overpriced just cause they realize they can put no effort into something and people will still buy it

I'm one of the suckers that would still buy it sksasjk 

Just now, Parker said:

omw a solely @TattooedHeart and @Hannah thread oprah7 Loving this concept oprah7

OT: Not surgical masks fall6 They could be a cute lil product since they are low-key her thing but  why did they have to market them as surgical masks fall6 She tryna sell these to doctors fall6 I think NOT fall6 But maybe seeing how stinkin expensive a JACKET is rich doctors are ha only demographic so makes since I guess fall6

you can be our third Chanel wub1 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.