Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

More embarrassing TV performance?

Most embarrassing TV performance   

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who had the biggest fail?

• Madonna falls for filth at the Brits
    • Fatriah's Festive NYRE FAIL

Both, truly embarassing career moments that served the kiis for both of these feuding stan bases. But who do you think had the more embarassing performance in general?

I think the answer is obvious but I'll let you decide!

sxKndW5.gif

Madonna falling was a kii and a half, but that NYE performance was the biggest cringe fest I have ever witnessed. I love Queenriah but lord knows that performance did not do her any favors whatsoever.

Madonna's performance proved what a champion she is, got her amazing press and support from her peers. Mariah proved what a joke she is now. If she wasn't exposed for lip-syncing it wouldn't have been a big deal i guess because shit happens during live program.

Mariah's performance is perhaps one of the most embarrassing performances of all time. If she wasn't Mariah, I'm sure she would never booked on a stage ever again.

I wouldn't even consider Madonna's performance embarrassing since it had nothing to do with her actions and she continued on

Mariah's was definitely more embarrassing and more well-publicised. But, as has already proven, it's hardly the worst performance by a pop girl. I mean, Katy actually thought her SNL one was good...yikes! wendy4

1 hour ago, Winniedeng. said:

Mariahs was a technical malfunction. Madonnas was due to be clumsy and old. Very embaraaaing to have been performing for 35+ plus years. And then fall down stairs of all things. 

You can't stop making a fool of yourself, don't you? Do you really believe all the crap and bullshit you type or is this just your troll self that can't control itself? 

1 hour ago, Winniedeng. said:

Mariahs was a technical malfunction. Madonnas was due to be clumsy and old. Very embaraaaing to have been performing for 35+ plus years. And then fall down stairs of all things. 

DFPQ9eAUIAEuJNQ.jpg.120ce3d80d5b195344ba

59 minutes ago, Django said:

You can't stop making a fool of yourself, don't you? Do you really believe all the crap and bullshit you type or is this just your troll self that can't control itself? 

*Can.

And you seem pressted for no reason. Mariahs lip synching debacle was a technical error out of her control. I pretty sure she didnt plan on doing anything to expose HERSELF lip singing. Especially when she was already being dragged by the media. It wasnt her fault. Meanwhile, Madonna tripeed down the stairs like the elderly woman she is. She should have practiced more, and watched her step. It was truly embarassing for a supposed skilled performer, like she is. You cant deny that, regardless of how far you've positioned yourself in Madges asshole. Log off if the tea is too hot.

5 minutes ago, Winniedeng. said:

*Can.

And you seem pressted for no reason. Mariahs lip synching debacle was a technical error out of her control. I pretty sure she didnt plan on doing anything to expose HERSELF lip singing. Especially when she was already being dragged by the media. It wasnt her fault. Meanwhile, Madonna tripeed down the stairs like the elderly woman she is. She should have practiced more, and watched her step. It was truly embarassing for a supposed skilled performer, like she is. You cant deny that, regardless of how far you've positioned yourself in Madges asshole. Log off if the tea is too hot.

Lol rewatch. Her cape didn't untie and she was choked down a platform by her dancers who were supposed to pull off the cape. That was completely out of her control as well. Yet, Fatriah's lip synch track was totally intact for WBT and the bitch was so pressedT she half assed it and stoped miming the words halfway through and left the stage early on. lmfao2 The bitch simply fucked up BIG TIME and she knew it. Served her just right.

1 minute ago, Fatriah No1Care-y said:

Lol rewatch. Her cape didn't untie and she was choked down a platform by her dancers who were supposed to pull off the cape. That was completely out of her control as well. Yet, Fatriah's lip synch track was totally intact for WBT and the bitch was so pressedT she half assed it and stoped miming the words halfway through and left the stage early on. lmfao2 The bitch simply fucked up BIG TIME and she knew it. Served her just right.

She have went with the fall gracefully like Beyonce did at the Superbowl, and not did gymnastics downs a few stairs. She's in charge of her wardrobe selection, she should have picked proper clothing. It was completely her fault. Meanwhile, Mariahs track messed up and she couldnt hear herself. She likes to stay on tune, something thats foreign to Madonna. Make sure you blow on this tea, before sipping.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.