Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

Those of you who stan artists that cant sing. Wyd?

I'm sincerely struggling to comprehend how some people stan the likes of Madonna, Katy, and Britknee. They like to give props to the composition all the time. Then why not listen to Classical Masterpieces. Their composition and instrumentals are far beyond anything pop gurls could come up with. Not to mention the artistical merit they carry, and the original melodies that stand the test of time. Luckily, I stan vocalists. Most of them arguably some of the nest of all time. I just think SINGERS, should be able to sing. Thats all. Disqus

britney can sing and madonna is a performer. Katy though awk1

I think if someone delivers decent bops and is a good performer then it doesnt matter if they can't sing,  when people stan girls like katy, taylor, rih etc. then idk what they doin

Vocal is just 1 instrument that makes up the music. If vocal is why you listen to music, maybe you should only listen to a Capella. Bob Dylan sings with a whiny and nasal voice but that doesn't stop him from being Bob Dylan. Your 1 dimensional view towards music is why shows like American Idol lasted season after season. It's like saying BoyzIIMen is better than The Beatles because they can sing better than both Lennon and McCartney.

because i prefer something like this, singersongwriter talent and pulling it off simply with a guitar/piano over screaming pipes. she is still in control of her voice, not really pitchy and delivers pure emotion.

3 hours ago, ShutUpRae said:

I think if someone delivers decent bops and is a good performer then it doesnt matter if they can't sing,  when people stan girls like katy, taylor, rih etc. then idk what they doin

So Britney can and Rihanna can't? oprah8 

4 hours ago, ShutUpRae said:

but when will Britney? I'm not a good dragger, and actually don't care cause Britney has some bops. But show me at least one video where Britney outperforms this one her live or performs another song than Everytime on Piano.

35 minutes ago, AGNTEA said:

because i prefer something like this, singersongwriter talent and pulling it off simply with a guitar/piano over screaming pipes. she is still in control of her voice, not really pitchy and delivers pure emotion.

The thing is that singers such as her and Taylor Swift render their voices better when it's acoustic but when they try to reach very high notes they're like dead1 

Artists who are great technical singers (Mariah, Whitney, Beyoncé, Adele, Aretha, Celine, Diana) often have boring music IMO. For the most part I prefer artists who make interesting music, have a unique voice and if they push buttons, that's even better. Although I do still stan a lot of basic music still. That music will never be my favourite though.

Well, @Winniedeng. not sure if you have noticed but your fat fuck of a fave can't sing anymore either. ny1 Maybe you should stop listening to her.

People have also correctly pointed out that many artist who are SINGERS do have very boring performances and music in general. I literally couldn't make it through Moo's discography without skipping certain songs after a few minutes cause they were pure SHITE. Her cookie-cutter ballads deserve to be forgotten.

I'd rather listen to my fave delivering a performance with great and emotive vocals and mindblowing theatrics:

Meatriah WISHES she could dance like this and deliver vocals.

1 hour ago, Rosé said:

Artists who are great technical singers (Mariah, Whitney, Beyoncé, Adele, Aretha, Celine, Diana) often have boring music IMO. 

Imagine thinking that 4, ST and Lemonade are boring oprah12 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.