Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Material Gurl performance on VEVO

It looks great, and I love Madonna so much but I honestly hate this song. I honestly cannot stand sugary songs of Madonna. 

I like her cool and dark songs like Nothing Really Matters, Bad Girl, Secret, Papa Don't Preach, Beautiful Killer. 

11 hours ago, CalixSpurius said:

It looks great, and I love Madonna so much but I honestly hate this song. I honestly cannot stand sugary songs of Madonna. 

I like her cool and dark songs like Nothing Really Matters, Bad Girl, Secret, Papa Don't Preach, Beautiful Killer. 

oprah2 and we also have the same taste it seems.

I honestly hope this release flops to oblivion. This tour doesn't deserve it, especially not this messy not even full-length version. wendy4 Leaving out the best moments (LDLHA and TAB) of the entire tour in favour of an unnecessary Detroit interlude and the worst tour rendition of LAP (another 80s track in an already overloaded 80s love fest). Thanks for nothing, M. 

17 minutes ago, Fatriah No1Care-y said:

I honestly hope this release flops to oblivion. This tour doesn't deserve it, especially not this messy not even full-length version. wendy4 Leaving out the best moments (LDLHA and TAB) of the entire tour in favour of an unnecessary Detroit interlude and the worst tour rendition of LAP (another 80s track in an already overloaded 80s love fest). Thanks for nothing, M. 

At least Candy Bop is there whit1

On 20/08/2017 at 2:27 AM, Fatriah No1Care-y said:

She easily could have cut that part out. wendy4

On 20/08/2017 at 8:36 AM, ZAYN MALIK said:

Candy Granny was great ngl wendy4

Candy Shop was actually one of the best performances of the night at the shows I went to wendy4 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.