Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

AGNTEA

Is "Power" the sequel to "Circle The Drain"? Is Witness the natural follow up to Teenage Dream?

cry5 Both are track number six on their albums. In Circle The Drain she sings "I don't have the power". And on Witness she sings "I'm done with you siphoning my power". cry5 I think they are also in the same key and they have a very similar attitude and a veeery similar effect on the vocal production cry5 as i said, Witness is the official Sister of Teenage Dream and the natural follow up of Teenage Dream. I remember Katy said before PRISM she actually had the idea to write an "Anti-Thesis" of Teenage Dream, but let the light in. Bishes, she also references her song Pearl in "Tsunami" and the chorus of "Into Me You See" reminds us of the chorus of "Pearl". It all makes sense. Witness is what shuold have come out before PRISM cry5 And also, both of the album cover look like paintings, while Teenage Dream is a real painting and Witness just has the effect of it as a filter

omg this is my 1000th post, what an honor to achieve with a thread like this

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.