Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Vulnicura.

#VulnicuraListensTo: Tori Amos — Scarlet's Walk and Kate Bush — Never For Ever

Sweet Sangria has Scarlet in Texas, where she meets a Latin American revolutionary who is fighting back against the division that happens in Central and Southern US. The more she sees, however, the more she sees innocent people get hurt, and she realizes there has to be a better way.

Just now, Hylia said:

If she actually covers Mariah on this tour I'm gonna be so shook at Madame Sylk

BV0FoNT.gif

Inb4 at my date

Tori: "This venue isn't very big. You could say it's.... skinny"

*Tori taps piano keys*

"Ayayayayayayayayaaaaaaaaaaaa them chickens is asssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

So with Your Cloud, Scarlet abandons the revolutionary from Sweet Sangria and travels up the Mississippi River to Memphis, then to the location of an even that resulted the death of many Cherokee people. Afterwards, she heard to Philadelphia to see the crack in the Liberty Bell. She's trying to find why people have segregated themselves from each other as well as from the land they live on.

1 minute ago, Aidan. said:

Inb4 at my date

*Tori taps piano keys*

"Ayayayayayayayayaaaaaaaaaaaa them chickens is asssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

lmfao1 

1 minute ago, Aidan. said:

Inb4 at my date

*Tori taps piano keys*

That's So Aidan!

Image result for raven symone vision gif

Just now, Hylia said:

So with Your Cloud, Scarlet abandons the revolutionary from Sweet Sangria and travels up the Mississippi River to Memphis, then to the location of an even that resulted the death of many Cherokee people. Afterwards, she heard to Philadelphia to see the crack in the Liberty Bell. She's trying to find why people have segregated the,selves from each other as well as from the land they live on.

I'm in no way American but I love how she tackles so many issues revolving the country, especially in post 9-11 US

Just now, Vulnicura. said:

I'm in no way American but I love how she tackles so many issues revolving the country, especially in post 9-11 US

Native Invader sounds like it's going to invoke much of the same spirit that Scarlet's Walk did. If Scarlet shows up, I hope she packed some gel insoles for her shoes!

Just now, Aidan. said:

Side note: It's cute how big bags of candy come as resealable. Like dahhhhhhhhhling. You know full well I'm eating the entire thing

omg teas of oreo coming in "family size" i guess I'm family

Image result for gretchen gif laughing

Just now, Hylia said:

Native Invader sounds like it's going to invoke much of the same spirit that Scarlet's Walk did. If Scarlet shows up, I hope she packed some gel insoles for her shoes!

I will let her borrow my very comfortable, expensive flip flops!

Pancake, aside from making me wanna go to IHOP, has Scarlet go to Delaware and more of the North Eastern US where she strives to learn about power. She meets a "messiah figure" who seems to be all talk, as opposed to the revolutionary from Sweet Sangria who was all walk. Scarlet is seeing that these people with power that she's meeting are blind to the real needs of the people.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.