Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

jdpm1991

Do you still want Lip$ha?

3 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

Luke cancelled it early in the making jj4 

I think they had finished the songs in early 2012 before Warrior came out, and Luke had nothing to do with it, Wayne Coyne was the executive producer, all Luke had to do is to give permission for Kesha to release it.

1 minute ago, Americunt said:

Doesn't change the fact that I simply don't like the music that The Flaming Lips produce.

its not for everyone shrug1 

i have yet to listen to them myself shrug1 

Just now, rosekesha said:

I think they had finished the songs in early 2012 before Warrior came out, and Luke had nothing to do with it, Wayne Coyne was the executive producer, all Luke had to do is to give permission for Kesha to release it.

did they brit15 

Just now, Chris Morlock said:

its not for everyone shrug1 

i have yet to listen to them myself shrug1 

did they brit15 

all of the snippets like Powerful, You Control My Heart, Futuristic Sex Toys, Beach Boys were teased even before their 2012 collaboration was released

1 minute ago, rosekesha said:

all of the snippets like Powerful, You Control My Heart, Futuristic Sex Toys, Beach Boys were teased even before their 2012 collaboration was released

really? mad5 

10 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

really? mad5 

this is the only one i could find right now that was posted in 2012 but yep, the other snippets were on youtube in that period as well,  now can be found on soundcloud

5 minutes ago, rosekesha said:

this is the only one i could find right now that was posted in 2012 but yep, the other snippets were on youtube in that period

well that one yeah, i always thought it was a Warrior outtake jj3 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.