Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Aidan.

Photos my bitch ass Dad took when he saw Kylie

Not members dragging their own parents, NHB is truly weird these days cry7

OMG her Bionic boots, two queens with same taste cry7

Why does that last image look like those Buzzfeed pics of celebrities posting in the 80s photo atelier style rip2

800ec325c487f14de7a44ec6532ece72.jpg

19 minutes ago, Hylia said:

E9vLCKg.jpg

lmfao1 OMG

He must have taken a pic of the screen as it was changing lmfao1

It's so weird to think this show was before even Aphrodite. Like she had Just premiered Better Than Today.

Who knew that my Dads pics would serve Meme, 8 years later rip2

5 hours ago, sillykitty said:

I can't believe your dad saw that iconic version of Confide In Me in the fleshcry4

OMG I FUCKING KNOW RIGHT cry5

Looking through these pics I'm like omg that's this song, this is that song, etc cry4

16 minutes ago, Dr. Slay said:

Wtf your dad is a bitch why didn't he take you not to mention it was the X tour fall1

It was the X tour right? fall1

It was For You, For Me (aka KylieUSA2009 - with one show in Canada lol which was this one)

Basically it was an extension of the X Tour yes, but it actually incorporated pieces of several of her previous tours. Mainly the Showgirl Tours and X2008. But it did also have pieces of Fever2002 in it, as well as the one-off Body Language Show and Intimate And Live. Of course it also contained some new things as well

1 minute ago, Aidan. said:

It was For You, For Me (aka KylieUSA2009 - with one show in Canada lol which was this one)

Basically it was an extension of the X Tour yes, but it actually incorporated pieces of several of her previous tours. Mainly the Showgirl Tours and X2008. But it did also have pieces of Fever2002 in it, as well as the one-off Body Language Show and Intimate And Live. Of course it also contained some new things as well

oh wow that sounds iconic giveup1

5 minutes ago, Dr. Slay said:

oh wow that sounds iconic giveup1

She did it that way because she had never toured here before and wanted to give a taste of several shows oprah4

She needs to come back to NA again. She did for Aphrodite, but not Toronto. On Aphrodite she went to places she didn't go to on FY, FM. Bar a couple places like Vegas, NYC and LA which she did already do.

For obvious reasons she didn't tour here for KMO kylie2

Just now, Aidan. said:

She did it that way because she had never toured here before and wanted to give a taste of several shows oprah4

She needs to come back to NA again. She did for Aphrodite, but not Toronto. On Aphrodite she went to places she didn't go to on FY, FM. Bar a couple places like Vegas, NYC and LA which she did already do.

bitch needs to tour here next era I'll have my money perched kylie2

1 minute ago, Dr. Slay said:

bitch needs to tour here next era I'll have my money perched kylie2

Did I mention she also still only did one Canadian date for Aphrodite kylie2 In Montreal kylie2

Like Kylie PLEASE kylie2

11 hours ago, Aidan. said:

She had like 6 KMO shows in Europe, were you expecting Canada? rip2

Her whole tour was like Amsterdam, another mainland Europe city, London and Glasgow, that's all I remember giveup2

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.