Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tasso

Billboard: Rainbow debuts at #1 with 116k units (89k pure)

kesha-rainbow-press-cr-Olivia-Bee-2017-billboard-1548.jpg

Kesha claims her second No. 1 album on the Billboard 200 chart, as her new effort, Rainbow, bows atop the list. The set, which was released on Aug. 11 through Kemosabe/RCA Records, earned 116,000 equivalent album units in the week ending Aug. 17, according to Nielsen Music.

Of that sum, 89,000 were in traditional album sales. Rainbow scores the second-largest week for an album by a woman in 2017 in terms of both units and sales. Only Katy Perry's Witness logged a bigger frame among women, when it launched with 180,000 units and 162,000 in sales (July 1).

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/7934190/kesha-rainbow-debut-billboard-200-albums-chart

oprah4 

i can't even. i am so grateful and so lucky and..... at a loss for words. thank you. thank you. thank you. there were many days that my music was simply a coping tool, for my emotions. PLEASE GOD i hope anyone reading this knows that they also have the power to turn emotion into art and reach the world. if i can, you can. and thank you animals, for believing this day would come again for me, and making it happen. SO MUCH LOVE I CANT EVEN RIGH T NOW

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.