Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

CalixSpurius

Queer As Folk Appreciation Thread

Queer as Folk was honest and raw.  Shame Showtime gave it the shaft after five seasons.  With The L Word coming back, I hope it influences Showtime to give Queer as Folk a second chance!

Spoiler

Cannot believe we've yet to find out if Brian and Justin got back together.

2 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

Queer as Folk was honest and raw.  Shame Showtime gave it the shaft after five seasons.  With The L Word coming back, I hope it influences Showtime to give Queer as Folk a second chance!

Reveal hidden contents

Cannot believe we've yet to find out if Brian and Justin got back together.

That's soooo unfair. The L Word did not even have the 20% of the impact QAF had ew2

I hope they add a new generation to QAF if they make a sequel season :) 

Just now, CalixSpurius said:

That's soooo unfair. The L Word did not even have the 20% of the impact QAF had ew2

I hope they add new generation to QAF if they make a sequel season :) 

That's why I am hoping, just like how Queer as Folk opened the door for The L Word that the reverse happens here.

Could you imagine Gus and Jenny all grown up?

1 minute ago, Ruthless Love said:

That's why I am hoping, just like how Queer as Folk opened the door for The L Word that the reverse happens here.

Could you imagine Gus and Jenny all grown up?

LMAO. Gus turns 18 next year (I think), next generation lead character could be Gus, a mini Brian giveup1.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.