Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

QUINN

Katy will perform a medley of songs at the VMAs

she just confirmed in an interview with Ryan Seacrest that she will be performing a "hybrid of songs."

also confirmed that Swish Swish is coming our tomorrow (we been knew tho) discussed Idol, rumors on fellow judges (mentions Lionel Richie and Charlie Puth), twitter spats and collating with Calvin Harris, and some very vague tour stuff. She's in Pennsylvania rehearsing, and she called it "very futuristic" 

interview Audio

23 minutes ago, Justas said:

SAD/SS/Feels mashup incoming and it will end careers alex1 

I'd be so here for this, but I feel like she should close the medley with Swish Swish, it's a bop and it should end like a real party! cry7 

11 minutes ago, Kelly Clarkson said:

Probably CTTR/BA/SS then interludes into Calvin Harris performance with Feels.

Only other option would be CTTR/BA/new single choice/end it with SS

Anything else wouldn't make sense unless she's doing the whole album.

I think katy had made it pretty clear this era that doing what makes sense to everyone else is not high on her list of priorities! 

5 hours ago, Luca. said:

I'd be so here for this, but I feel like she should close the medley with Swish Swish, it's a bop and it should end like a real party! cry7 

Tbh both Feels and SS are bops, but SS is the ultimate banger so it would be the perfect mic drop end cry7 

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.