Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Holiest Dreams

Taylor Swift | reputation | November 10th, 2017

35 minutes ago, Chapman. said:

so you lied when you say you have taste? wendy1 

Reveal hidden contents

Real christian gods are located two tracks before and two tracks after So It Flops, there's no denying wendy1 

Wbk Democrat and Getaway Casket are part of the trinity wendy1 

35 minutes ago, Hylia said:

The Snappening is due, and karma will get its kiss for me!

#HyliaLASHES

4 hours ago, Taylor said:

Already back inside the US iTunes top 10 at #9 after opening night cry7 

#8 now. This is amazing because tour almost NEVER has any effect on album sales (except in Australia where there is usually a boost after each show). Most people who pay 200-300$ to see their fave already bought the album. I think Rep is rising because the tour is the first time that she acknowledges this album exists since it was released. jj4jj4

If she will tour until November 2018 then we can have two more singles: Getaway car and i did something bad.  I don't understand why some artists like Lady gaga went on tour when their era had already ended and didn't release more singles to promote the album/tour . I mean, BTW Ball tour lasted from May 2012 to February 2013 and the era ended in December 2011. Gaga could have released 4 more singles easily.

30 minutes ago, taylor1989 said:

If she will tour until November 2018 then we can have two more singles: Getaway car and i did something bad.  I don't understand why some artists like Lady gaga went on tour when their era had already ended and didn't release more singles to promote the album/tour . I mean, BTW Ball tour lasted from May 2012 to February 2013 and the era ended in December 2011. Gaga could have released 4 more singles easily.

I definitely think she will extend the era singles-wise for at least a few more months, tbh. I’m willing to bet the next video has already been filmed oprah14 

We need at least 2 more singles... I mean, giving us more videos is the least she could do jj4 and her touring schedule is fairly spaced out so she would definitely have time to film more videos.

10 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Apparently RFI is eligible for 2x plat in the US rih1 at least be that’s what I’m seeing

Well, when there is one platinum certification, there also is another. happy1

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.