Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

QUINN

Swish Swish Music Video

Nah, I can understand why people think it's cringy, cause it is sometimes. We can agree to disagree.

I personally think the Meme part was a bit out of place, not a fan of when the song gets interrupted by unfitting parts.

But this is still so LFN 2.0, and it's 100% Katy. A typical Katy video, I am glad we're getting high quality vids this era.

Now after Swish Swish, I hope she shows a serious side again. That Deja Vu Video out of that magazine was amazing, still shook they didn't use it as an official video.

17 minutes ago, AGNTEA said:

Nah, I can understand why people think it's cringy, cause it is sometimes. We can agree to disagree.

The video literally opens by calling itself "the most unwatchable, eye gouging blow out of the season." It's meant to be cringy. That's the gag.

10 minutes ago, QUINN said:

The video literally opens by calling itself "the most unwatchable, eye gouging blow out of the season." It's meant to be cringy. That's the gag.

I know, and it's the typical goofy Katy since she has been out, I love the fact that her persona didn't really change after these years and success.

And she also said she knows the Internet will love it or hate it. #SelfawareQueen

I've actually enjoyed this a lot. It really feels like it's set in the same universe as Last Friday Night, I got some DejaVus.mp3 to my own basketball experience at high school ( jj1 ) and my Sheep Queen Miss Salazar Switheryn even made an indirect cameo as the mascot of the antagonizing team legend1 Katy's such a good sport and although Witness left me somewhat disappointed, her videos this era (and in general) remain top notch quality entertainment clap3 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.