Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

TomTom

What do you think will be the next official single from Rainbow?

1 minute ago, Monster Voices said:

It will most likely be Hymn, but I hope Boots is the third one. It MUST be a single.

I hope it's not Hymn. It's not a bad song...but not strong enough as a single. I agree. Just imagine the music video for Boots cry1

55 minutes ago, Monster Voices said:

It will most likely be Hymn, but I hope Boots is the third one. It MUST be a single.

51 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

I hope it's not Hymn. It's not a bad song...but not strong enough as a single. I agree. Just imagine the music video for Boots cry1

and somebody ( @Rosé ) hates Boots meg1 

Just now, Rosé said:

Woman should get more promo kesha4

I do not hate boots. It is my least favourite on Rainbow. I don't dislike or hate a single Kesha song.

you hate it enough to say its "overrated as fuck meg1" meg1 

They need to do Boots and Learn to Let Go, both would do amazing on the radio. Hymn probably shouldn't be. I like it personally, but all my friends and family didn't really enjoy it and much prefer LTLG, Woman and Boots.

3 hours ago, Rosé said:

Woman should get more promo kesha4

I doubt they would do any more promo with Woman, it's just not radio friendly cause of the language.

8 hours ago, DW said:

I think it will be Hymn or Learn To Let Go kesha1

I hear LTLG a lot in the gym radio (or however this is called) yas2

it could just be someone in the office rooms playing a playlist over the pa system jj3 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.