Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kuba

Hot N' Cold music video hits 700M views

I am still surprised Hot N Cold, which is like my fav Katy video, got sooo many views. Back then like in 2008 - 2010 or 11 it was stuck on 80mil-something for foreeever. And now it's over 700.000.000 <3 queen of iconic videoa since her debut cry5

7 minutes ago, rosekesha said:

i'm so mad cause hot n cold, i kissed a girl, e.t. and waking up in vegas are not available to watch in my country clap1

fix it @Capitol sass4

Really??? sia5 Omg i thought videos unavailable in other countries were a thing of the past 

Just now, Kuba said:

Really??? sia5 Omg i thought videos unavailable in other countries were a thing of the past 

nope, it's still somewhat present. it happens really rarely now, mostly to the some videos from 2011>

1 minute ago, rosekesha said:

nope, it's still somewhat present. it happens really rarely now, mostly to the some videos from 2011>

That's somewhat shitty! sia5 What country are you from? 

hot n cold and Wide Awake are gonna be her 3rd race to 1 Billion gaga13

also @Kuba I'm glad you were able to get your new set, sorry I'm a flop. I have been struggling with photoshop and gif making the last few days cry9 

2 minutes ago, QUINN said:

hot n cold and Wide Awake are gonna be her 3rd race to 1 Billion gaga13

also @Kuba I'm glad you were able to get your new set, sorry I'm a flop. I have been struggling with photoshop and gif making the last few days cry9 

I was always so sure that Wide Awake will be the next one, but with Hot N' Cold's massive growth lately I'm not too sure about that! If it ends up surpassing Bad Romance, it will be the first 00's video to hit 1B oprah4

Omg don't be sorry at all queen! wub1 Photoshop can be way too difficult at times oprah4 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.