Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

BreatheeOnKnee

Most unlikeable stanbase?

Vote most unlikeable stanbase  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Most unlikeable stanbase

• Madonna stans
    • Navy [Rhi]
    • Little Monsters
    • Beyhive
    • Arianators
    • Army [Britney]
    • Beliebers
    • Swifties
    • KatyKats
    • Lambs

LMs, without a doubt, though I'll admit the Lambs aren't far behind gaga12

Both fanbases share a level of undeserved arrogance about their supposedly superior fav (without ever being able to back that up with proof) that is deeply disturbing lj1 Very hard to have decent discussions with because they have so little capacity for intelligent conversation. It's really like the favs they adore: they are masters at creating an aura of superiority but that aura crumbles instantly upon an honest closer look rih10 It's all about form and not about content, but somehow those idiotic stans are convinced they actually do care about the latter which is the real joke but also the genius tactic that keeps those slaves tied to the money machine trash1 So well done, record labels. But fuck you too 'cause those bitches are unbearable.

Just now, ShutUpRae said:

Everywhere i guess

For a long time it used to be LMs. It came to a point where every other fanbase waited for gaga to flop just to spite the overzealous part of her stanbase (which were, for a long time. loud and arrogant af), and when Artpop happened, every other fanbase went on a full-gloat mode, some fanbases moved on and other fanbases are still refusing to turn it (full-gloat mode) off. 

2 minutes ago, Beaux said:

For a long time it used to be LMs. It came to a point where every other fanbase waited for gaga to flop just to spite the overzealous part of her stanbase (which were, for a long time. loud and arrogant af), and when Artpop happened, every other fanbase went on a full-gloat mode, some fanbases moved on and other fanbases are still refusing to turn it (full-gloat mode) off. 

lol2

I can see this

4 minutes ago, Earth Ripper said:

LMs, without a doubt, though I'll admit the Lambs aren't far behind gaga12

Both fanbases share a level of undeserved arrogance about their supposedly superior fav (without ever being able to back that up with proof) that is deeply disturbing lj1 Very hard to have decent discussions with because they have so little capacity for intelligent conversation. It's really like the favs they adore: they are masters at creating an aura of superiority but that aura crumbles instantly upon an honest closer look rih10 It's all about form and not about content, but somehow those idiotic stans are convinced they actually do care about the latter which is the real joke but also the genius tactic that keeps those slaves tied to the money machine trash1 They'll actually end up defending their hollow fav like they're remarkable in any way. So well done, record labels. But fuck you too 'cause those bitches are unbearable.

I never really see lambs attacking others or doing much, they can be arrogant at times though sure but i feel there is much worse out there than the lambs. 

4 minutes ago, ShutUpRae said:

I never really see lambs attacking others or doing much, they can be arrogant at times though sure but i feel there is much worse out there than the lambs. 

It's true that they're not very offensive, they're more reactionary-stupid than the active instigators like LMs in my experience bey2 It's when you make an honest comment about Mariah that the filth comes out in the form of absurd defenses.

But yeah, like I said, LMs take the crown for sure sass1

. Most unlikeable stanbase

• Madonna stans (annoying: yes. Aggressive: sometimes. Pressed: not much, madonna comes at the top so i don't think they're pressed, not in the jealous sense at least)
  • Navy [Rhi] (annoying: No, they are the most likable by far. Aggressive: no. Pressed: well, if the hive vs navy wars are anything to go by..)
  • Little Monsters (let me not) gaga12 
  • Beyhive (annoying: yes. Aggressive: yes. Pressed: sometimes.) 
  • Arianators (annoying: well, not really. Aggressive: hardly. Pressed: sometimes)
  • Army [Britney] (Annoying: HELL YEAH. Aggressive: Not really. pressed: ALL THE TIME. they are trying to prove sth all the time)
  • Beliebers (Annoying: YES.  Aggressive: YES. Pressed: 24/7
  • Swifties (Annoying: Yes. Aggressive: No. Pressed: Yes.)
  • KatyKats (annoying: Most annoying stanbase. Aggressive: Not really. Pressed: Yes. )
  • Lambs (Annoying: HELL TO THE MOTHER FUCKING YES. Everything to them is a lecture about vocals. Aggressive: No, but they are sarcastic which is annoying. Pressed: HELL TO THE MOTHER FUCKING YEAH) 

jj3 

Every stanbase has messy fans. You are delusional if you think Madonna fans are the only one who can be aggressive, annoying and  pressed. Yes, I am also annoyed by certain Madonna fans, but there are many people from other stanbases that annoy me to. eve1 Other people also showed that they can be vile or whatever. nat2

It is normal if you drag someone's fave and their fans get into defensive and even aggressive mode. xtina11 

During RH era, there were a lot of haters (Monsters, closeted Monsters and others) who dragged  everything Madonna did. The same shit happened during Joanne era. Gaga gets dragged by Madonna fans, Katy fans and others. jj3 

Right now, some people still drag Gaga, although the Joanne era is over. Other people (trolls, some Moo stans, that Siri stan) drag Madonna, some even make "innocent" threads whose main goal is to shade Madonna. rav2 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.