Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Jony

Look What You Made Me Do (Music Video)

I'm still not over it. The song coulda gone either way (whether or not it was meant to be satirical), but the video drives it home. I actually like the song a lot more now. Goddammit Taylor.

Yall say this is one of her best videos but I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say this is one of the best videos ever sorry1 This bitch always knows how to deliver and damn did she really deliver with this video yas1 The other pop acts really need to look at Taylor for notes and see how you work an era and music video because she is doing everything right! yas1 

I am physically shook. I am dead. Literally I just... Ive never felt so proud of her ever omg I'm just 

I was walking up the stairs while watching the choreo part and almost fell rip3 

the shirt on You-Belong-With-Me-Taylor has some of her friends' name on it. is it Lorde's there (Ella) and am i casually not seeing it or it might be true that their friendship is over and Taylor is alluding to that by, ahem, excluding her from the shirt.

Just now, Chris Pratt said:

I'm assuming that the airplane is a physical manifestation of her reputation that has been torn part beyond repair

Or more literally: bad reputation cut her wings ;)

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.