Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Chris

Archaeologists Unearthed the First Pope. What they Found May Prove That Jesus Never Existed

ive excluded the photos of the body in case people are sensitive tina1 

The remains of the first Catholic pope have been exhumed by archaeologists and have been remarkably well preserved, as well as turning up some secrets the church would rather have stayed buried.

UNEARTHING OF THE FIRST POPE REVEALS CATHOLIC SECRETS

The man thought to be the first pope is believed to have died around 155AD and was initially buried in the cathedral in the city of Aquileia. The cathedral was knocked down, and the tomb opened in 1789 before being transferred to a chapel for reburial in 1875.

The remarkable preservation is thought to have been due to a combination of the large number of humidity and plants inside the tomb and the fact that he was buried in the winter months, allowing less decomposition to take place in the first few months that the body was buried.

More interestingly alongside the body, the archaeologists found numerous documents also preserved from the time of his death detailing alternate accounts of key events and even some that suggest that the Messiah was, in fact, a fabrication created by the Christians of the time to further their agenda.

archaeologists-unearthed-the-first-pope-in-history-what-they-found2.webp

If the documents are verified as genuine, it could cast doubt by the entire Catholic faith system which has been damaged greatly already in recent years due to numerous scandals.

Alongside the numerous conflicting accounts of the life of Jesus are also hundreds of other stories relating to other similar prophets throughout the ages, many of whom bear striking similarities for Jesus.

From the documents found it appears that the life of Jesus as most people know it was largely created from handpicked moments from the stories of other previous messianic figures from history. The true life of Jesus, who science has supported was a real person, may have been very different and not at all as the Bible suggests.

Some of the other messianic figures who predated Jesus but bear striking similarities include Horus and Mithras, both of whom are said to have been the basis of some of the life story of Jesus in the past.

Horus, the Egyptian god of the sky and kingship, was born of a virgin, baptized at the age of 30 and had 12 disciples. He was also crucified and resurrected similarly to Jesus thousands of years later.

Mithras was a Roman cult god and also had a virgin birth, had a festival on December 25th, marked his followers on the forehead, was associated with the lion and the lamb, sacrificed himself and had a sacred day on Sunday. All centuries before Jesus had been born or Christianity had taken root. More information on Mithras can be found at:

http://www.truthbeknown.com/mithra.htm

READ MORE:

http://www.disclose.tv/news/archaeologists_unearthed_the_first_pope_what_they_found_may_prove_that_jesus_never_existed/138326

I wouldn't be surprised since Christianity is mainly religion constructed from the other religions.

15 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

Horus, the Egyptian god of the sky and kingship, was born of a virgin, baptized at the age of 30 and had 12 disciples. He was also crucified and resurrected similarly to Jesus thousands of years later.

Mithras was a Roman cult god and also had a virgin birth, had a festival on December 25th, marked his followers on the forehead, was associated with the lion and the lamb, sacrificed himself and had a sacred day on Sunday. All centuries before Jesus had been born or Christianity had taken root. More information on Mithras can be found at:

I was about to say this.

I highly recommend this shit

1 minute ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Haven't ya'll ever seen the Zeitgeist "documentary"? chi1 All the receipts are there.

Not us saying about the same thing in the same time

2 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Haven't ya'll ever seen the Zeitgeist "documentary"? chi1 All the receipts are there.

1 minute ago, Urbanov said:

I wouldn't be surprised since Christianity is mainly religion constructed from the other religions.

I was about to say this.

I highly recommend this shit

i havent chi1 i will later tho chi1 

a fabrication created by the Christians of the time to further their agenda

What passes for 'news' these days wendy4

Jewish priests gonna piss rip2

Also, the Mithras thing, appropriating holidays, iconography of mother breastfeeding child etc is old stuff too, so honestly this isn't anything new indeed, and it won't change a thing.

3 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

This ain't gonna change shit, sadly. No matter how much evidence you throw into Christians' faces, they're never gonna stop believing, cuz most of them have been conditioned since childhood. wendy4

!! This. Glad I educated myself instead of falling into a trap.

3 minutes ago, Jake said:

!! This. Glad I educated myself instead of falling into a trap.

me too maisy 

my dad hates me and my lil sister for saying that we dont believe in god, etc. maisy 

2 minutes ago, Mamacita said:

We weren't unaware that Christianity is, is for the most part, an invention? rip4

If Jesus was ever a real person, he was a Jew rip4

this rip4 how do christians not realize they worship a jew rip4 

Just now, Mamacita said:

And when Jews are harassed and discriminated against by them rip4

I'm going to stop myself before I offend someone rip4

hell, they may deserve it rip4 

2 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

this rip4 how do christians not realize they worship a jew rip4 

I thought it was common knowledge that he was Jewish, or at least that's what the official info says. nicki4

Jesus Christ, was a Jewish preacher and religious leader who became the central figure of Christianity

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus

But Christianity has always been prone to hypocrisy so no one should be surprised. moo1

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.