Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Lady Gaga | 6th Studio Album | 2020

10 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

2019 Q1 the latest oprah14

Are we sure? We also saw Gaga "recording" in Q1 of 2015 and we got a release in Q4 2016. Not to mention the fact that now, the good sis is injured and goes on a Vegas spree for a few months, the soundtrack better be good or I'll throw hands.

QzyPYeo.gif

3 minutes ago, Luca said:

Are we sure? We also saw Gaga "recording" in Q1 of 2015 and we got a release in Q4 2016. Not to mention the fact that now, the good sis is injured and goes on a Vegas spree for a few months, the soundtrack better be good or I'll throw hands.

QzyPYeo.gif

Well that's because she had a concept change and scrapped a whole album, but why pretending like she has been changing concepts since forever? It happened once, I believe it has happened to every artist at least once. She has been recording since summer last year. Apparently she has been recording all this time in Oregon as well. Her disease? Well, it will be with her always, since there's still no cure for it. 

The Vegas "spree" isn't few months, in fact it's ~70 shows spread in 2 years, so she should be all fine.

oprah14 

5 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Well that's because she had a concept change and scrapped a whole album, but why pretending like she has been changing concepts since forever? It happened once, I believe it has happened to every artist at least once. She has been recording since summer last year. Apparently she has been recording all this time in Oregon as well. Her disease? Well, it will be with her always, since there's still no cure for it. 

The Vegas "spree" isn't few months, in fact it's ~70 shows spread in 2 years, so she should be all fine.

oprah14 

Buy Summerboy on iTunes. 

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.